Wanted 60 or 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You might want to give a "ballpark" price. As I am sure you know, they can very from $2,000-$42,000

Also, you may want to give a general distance you are willing to travel. What does "around NC" mean? Are you open to one buying one in Colorado? or just in the South East? or just NC?

Just my two cents :)

Fair enough. I guess that was pretty vague. I have a 62 that I’m debating on restoring vs selling. It’s mechanically in very good condition but the body has seen better days. There was a nice one that popped up a little while back in TN that had a seized motor. I think I missed it. It would’ve been ideal to pair with mine to a have a nice, complete DD. Asking on it was around 5k. If someone had a similar one to it I’d be interested around that price point. Alternatively, if someone was trying to part with decent daily driver level 60 or 62, I’d be interested in that as well. If that were the case, I’d probably just sell my “farm cruiser” to someone to be used as a trail rig or restoration project. I’d probably try to cap that budget around $15k. Willing to travel to neighboring states.

I have this one. If it matters at all, the 2F in this truck came out of my first 60 that lived most of its life outside of Charlotte :).

I saw that one. Very interesting story and it appears to be a super solid truck. I’d kind of skipped over it due to the distance, but just noticed your offer to drive it to the buyer’s location in exchange for flight expense. That, and the potential for a 5 speed, is very tempting. Feel free to PM me.

Your inbox is full. Here’s the message I was going to send
So if you’re interested we should talk pretty soon as I’m finishing up the T-Case rebuild onto a 4-speed. Would be a good time to put in a 5-speed. I have a few here in my barn. One is a new one from Toyota and the other two are used. My cell is 713-805-3962. Feel free to call me. What part of NC are you from? My family and wife’s family are all from the Eastern part of the state. Just outside the Raleigh area. Thanks. Jimmy

Ok. I’m buttoning up the T-case and it’s going back in with he 4-speed.
199C825F-BE19-4A9F-86AE-64453B1C636F.jpeg

I appreciate it but I found one already from another mud member. Thanks to those who reached out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom