4th Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree (CJT) in Illinois, July 23, 24, 25. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cliffs or no Cliffs......I'm puttin in my Vacation request tomorrow!!!!

Wouldn't miss the Illinois trip

Did I miss something?

This isnt manditory... I dont really care if anyone shows. :meh:

I'd like to go, but not at the Cliffs is my point, douchebag.

Where? who is stopping you? If you plan it I will come....sh, sh, sh, sh, ha, ha, ha, ha...

Great vid....I hadnt seen that.

Who rolled?
Who is the one eyed guy?

I want my ring tone to be a 22R at about 6 grand. Love that!
Joe has got to miss that??!?!

That was Zach that rolled, and like john said, he never even shut it off. He landed on all 4's, threw it in gear and made another go at it.

And yes, I do miss that 4-runner, I actually miss it a lot. I watch those vids and look through all of my old pictures and it makes me want to go with 40's on the 80 instead of sticking with 37's.

... and yet another victim of my deep water adventure. My old battery is on it's way out or so it seemed and for some reason my CB must have a short and decided it would try and start fire.

No other apparent damage but it sure gave me a WTF moment when leaving work yesterday. I love the smell of burnt wires.:rolleyes:

What a nice motivator to work on some of the other projects while I have the dash ripped apart.

... and yet another victim of my deep water adventure. My old battery is on it's way out or so it seemed and for some reason my CB must have a short and decided it would try and start fire.

No other apparent damage but it sure gave me a WTF moment when leaving work yesterday. I love the smell of burnt wires.:rolleyes:

What a nice motivator to work on some of the other projects while I have the dash ripped apart.

Wiring is over rated!

no fuses?!

no fuses?!

The inline fuse on the CB is still intact, a 4" stretch of the ground wire insulation is melted right off the back of the CB.

No other wires were affected.

The inline fuse on the CB is still intact, a 4" stretch of the ground wire insulation is melted right off the back of the CB.

No other wires were affected.

:confused:

Shouldn't have went in that water, Bill. Not like you had to pull a 60 out or anything....

Yeah Bill. Stay outta the water. I did

So John. Like it or not, Im coming to CTJ thus year

Been to all the others

Ain't gonna miss this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom