4th Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree (CJT) in Illinois, July 23, 24, 25. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks good Tom!!

Better than my banners!

Don't banners just attracted........."people"?

I'm just saying.......

cleaning out the truck and getting ready.
iphone 042.jpg

That reminds me I have to get out there and scout out some camp sites.

I'm intending to bring out Bugly for Saturday only. I have stuff I have to do both Friday and Sunday. Meet in the parking lot around 9:00 am?

Update

Met with Tom and Steve yesterday to figure some stuff out.

Camping:

Looks like the best spot is going to be the same spot from last year. The Cliffs has been slow all year, and the ATV traffic has been low! So the site from last year expanded and has doubled in size. The idea was to try to be on the West side of the "road", but it is very lumpy and doesnt get a breeze.

Access to the camp is the same as last year, and doesnt look to be more torn up. Tom mentioned getting the excavator up there and smothing the road a bit so an RV can get back easier (if we have any) Tow rigs will be fine.

Trails:

I didnt hit any trails to see the condition, Maybe Tom can chime in on that. The low traffic has probably allowed some over growth.....

It's been so dry out this year we have been able to get the trails in such a condition I guarantee you wont recognize them.

Other than the ridiculous mud I really like the Cliffs! Looking forward to this trip more than most would imagine. I plan to be there Friday ~ 12:00 to get some early wheeling in and I'll be staying the whole weekend.

Oh and there is a rc rock course there now....But it sucks. BUT, there is a giant pile of rocks near the office that is quite fun.... Now we need to figure out how to get that up to camp!

Oh and there is a rc rock course there now....But it sucks. BUT, there is a giant pile of rocks near the office that is quite fun.... Now we need to figure out how to get that up to camp!

Maybe you could find some chevys with big blocks and get them to drag them up.....

Check link for food and camping updates

Have fun all! I am out this year due to poor planning on my end. Off to go north to get another lab while you all play. Have fun and burn some crap!

Goebs

Have fun all! I am out this year due to poor planning on my end. Off to go north to get another lab while you all play. Have fun and burn some crap!

Goebs

Whatever weenie!

See ya next time.

Luke

Anyone have pics of this mess?

I have a pic of my own personal mess

DSC06631.jpg

The front door is so bad that the interior panel is bent, neither would open. When I got home from work today, I managed to pull both doors open and after that they would both shut and open pretty good. So I took the drivers door apart and managed to massage itto the point that everything works now, and i replaced the glass...it only looks a little worse than it did before the hill. Tomorrow is the back doors turn...damn Cliffs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom