4th Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree (CJT) in Illinois, July 23, 24, 25. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a pic of my own personal mess

The front door is so bad that the interior panel is bent, neither would open. When I got home from work today, I managed to pull both doors open and after that they would both shut and open pretty good. So I took the drivers door apart and managed to massage itto the point that everything works now, and i replaced the glass...it only looks a little worse than it did before the hill. Tomorrow is the back doors turn...damn Cliffs!

Hey, but your tires sure look cute!!

That is why i hate that place!!!

Hey IL!
I'm planing out vacation time for the summer wheeling events and I am wondering if you guys will have this event again this year around the same time? Thanks, Chris

IF there is going to be an event which is about a 50/50 chance, I would bet it would be around the last weekend in July. Depending when you have to have your vacation submitted, the Event coordinator wont be back from vacation til around the 16th.

IF there is going to be an event which is about a 50/50 chance, I would bet it would be around the last weekend in July. Depending when you have to have your vacation submitted, the Event coordinator wont be back from vacation til around the 16th.

Thanks. The planing is more for the wife. :eek:
I've been going to SMORR for awhile now, and would like to try other places around the area. We went to SD last year and had a lot of fun. What are the trails like at your place?

Thanks. The planing is more for the wife. :eek:
I've been going to SMORR for awhile now, and would like to try other places around the area. We went to SD last year and had a lot of fun. What are the trails like at your place?

Lame as Hell.

I'm done with that place.

seriously.

I would bet it would be around the last weekend in July. .

I'm crossing my fingers hoping that it is any other weekend then that (or the next). A closer match to last year would be the 22-23-24.

The trails are fairly mild and Boring. Here is a youtube of the easy stuff
YouTube - tnt4x4tom's Channel

Lame as Hell.

I'm done with that place.

seriously.

:rolleyes:

The event WILL happen. Either the 3rd or the 4th weekend of the month.

The past 2 or 3 years have had Epic storms and DANGEROUS heat and humidity! So the past couple events have been quite miserable, trails aside.

The trails are...unique...Very tight, very sloppy, lots of body damage! And they are as challenging as it gets around here. The trails arent kept up very well so they are rutted out pretty bad. In fairness to the cliffs, I dont think there is anything they can really do to maintain that place....except enforce the rules they started with for that very reason.

Fun group of guys especially this year since the whiners wont be around

I'm crossing my fingers hoping that it is any other weekend then that (or the next). A closer match to last year would be the 22-23-24.

Done, 22-23-24 it is.

Great vid....I hadnt seen that.

Who rolled?
Who is the one eyed guy?

I want my ring tone to be a 22R at about 6 grand. Love that!
Joe has got to miss that??!?!

That was Zach. IIRC he landed on all 4's put it in gear and came right back up the hill. The one eyed guy obviously cant see trees when they are directly in front of him....I think there is a void there.

COOL, thanks John!

I would hate to miss such a great event.

When you say great event are you refering to the weather, trails, or food????:flipoff2:

I'd like to go, but not at the Cliffs is my point, douchebag.

He is a douchebag, but do you really think anyone is going to show up this year and go wheeling the way the cliffs is deteriorating? I myself, am planning to come mainly for the campfire safety seminars. I need to brush up on my fire starting skills

YouTube - Right way to start a fire!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom