For Sale 45 tailgate chaines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale are a few pairs NOS genuine 45 tailgate chains - 140 USD each pair.
Please pm me if you are interested.

KIMG1193.jpg

KIMG1194.jpg

Hello, I didn't say two pairs. There are for sure more, I didn't count them and therefore said "a few".
So if you are interested let me know - I ll check how many I have and come back to this after work.

Hello, I didn't say two pairs. There are for sure more, I didn't count them and therefore said "a few".
So if you are interested let me know - I ll check how many I have and come back to this after work.
Im in. ill take 1 set, if avail. thanks mike

Now I KNOW this hoarding unicorn stuff has gone way too far. Is that our Mr. White standing in the above photo holding a piece of antique chocolate cake in his right hand?

Well, if Elaine Benes can eat a whole piece of antique wedding cake, and live, then I guess the hoarding wars will continue !

Or at least so says a fellow member in good standing.

If I was hoarding, they would be tucked away in my Fj45 hoarding vault, however, these are needed for a couple beds that are missing there original chains! If there are not enough to go around I will only buy a pair. When nos and Fj45 are used in the same sentence, I guess I get a little excited!

At the moment I'd say that all sets are sold (if nobody changes his mind). Let's wait two days and I'll give a feedback if a pair is left.

Curious of the material used to cover the chain? Don't need a set of chains but interested using something to keep the chains from rubbing the paint ofg the bed of my 45 and my trailer made from a early seventies Toyota pickup once I paint it.

Its a light canvas, had remnants on one of my 65's and it had the same small rivets to retain the covers. These are correct for early lpb's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom