40, 60, 70, 80, & 200 Series Cup Holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wanted to give the mud community a heads up about black Friday. I know most vendors run awesome salels for black Friday. Unfortunately my profit margins are as tight as I can allow them already. If you were planning on waiting to see if BH3D will run a holiday promo then don't. With that beind said the mud member discount is still available. This is 15% off the entire order plus free shipping can still be used. Use code "TEQ15" you can use that code on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and also on our etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting during checkout.

If anyone is planning on placing an order and needs it delivered by Christmas then it must be ordered by tomorrow 12/19 at the latest in order to guarantee delivery by the 24th.

Last edited:
I was just informed that the mud discount on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and on our etsy page www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting were not working. Apparently I set an expiration date on them and forgot about it. I just renewed the mud discount code through the end of this year. The code is "TEQ15". That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping.

Thanks Brad new rear cup holder looks great!

Its going to be nice having power in the 2nd row. Plus, it's easier than wiring through the doors.

20200328_182804.jpg

20200328_182837.jpg

What’s involved in removing the factory cup holder unit so this can be installed? I’m debating between this and the drop in inserts that keep the lid in place. I think this option is preferable for my needs.
To put it simply; pull. The OEM cup holder unit just snaps into place. Pull up on the lid and tap it with something hard as you pull. That will help pop it loose. Takes about 10lbs of pulling power and a few bumps to pop it loose.

To put it simply; pull. The OEM cup holder unit just snaps into place. Pull up on the lid and tap it with something hard as you pull. That will help pop it loose. Takes about 10lbs of pulling power and a few bumps to pop it loose.
Thanks - that sounds simple enough. Now I just need to decide which version to order.

No detailed write up. It's just a Blue Sea panel I asked Brad to fit the rear cup holder to. I wanted the breaker switch to turn the panel off when not in use and have the ability to remain hot while the vehicle isn't running.

Been a while since I have posted on here. Being Black Friday I'm getting flooded with emails asking if we are running "Black Friday Specials". Unfortunately we are not running a black Friday specific promo BUT the mud discount of 15% is still in effect until the 1st of January. Coupon code "TEQ15". Right now the promo only works on our own website www.bh3dprinting.com We had to cancel it on Etsy and Ebay. We have done everything in our power to fight inflation within our business and get as creative as possible to not have to increase prices and so far we have not done that. The good news is that we have not increased our pricing this year. The bad news is this inflation is a loosing battle on our end. We will be forced to increase prices around 10-15% as of January 1st 2022. Here is the link to our site, etsy page, and ebay product page.
www.bh3dprinting.com
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Thought I would post an update to one of our products. We updated the dash bezel for the 95-97 80 Series. We upgraded the phone mount to a new more beefy style. We also added the option for a single or double 1" RAM ball. Here are some pics and links to the dash bezel.

PXL_20221104_192334977.jpg

PXL_20221104_184930840.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20221104_185023549.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20221104_185034916.PORTRAIT.jpg

For another update, we have made changes to the 200 Series cup holders. We wanted to get rid of the removal insert design but at the same time make the cup holder more functional. Our old design could accept Hydroflask bottles and Nalgene bottles but could not accept the newest 36oz. Yeti bottles. The new design elminated the inserts but can now hold all 3 larger container brands but still hold the typical fast food cups without issue.

0.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom