40, 60, 70, 80, & 200 Series Cup Holders (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As a reminder, Odd Iron Off Road is the exclusive distributor for the 70 Series cup holders and would like to thank those that have placed orders. Your business is greatly appreciated. :cheers:

With Fathers Day right around the corner, I wanted to remind the mud community about my 15% off mud discount. Use coupon code "TEQ15" on my website www.bh3dprinting.com or my Etsy page www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting. That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping anywhere in the US.

I decided to get some BH3D shirts made and now have them available on my website www.bh3dprinting.com under each vehicle category tab. T-shirts are free with any order over $100. Just add the t-shirt to your cart and then use coupon code "Free Shirt". The shirts are $15 if your not interested in spending $100. Shipping is still free. These t-shirts are made of a very soft durable cotton from Next Level Apparel. They come in a gun metal gray color. It tends to run as a slight “slim” fit meaning it’s a little bit more snug in the shoulders and arms. They are a good long length for men but run a little snug. If you like a loose fitting shirt then I would say order one size up from what you normally where.

thisrt.png

I wanted to let the 80 series guys know of a change I made last month to the middle row double cup holder that hangs off the back of the console. I have had some issues with folks not following the install instructions and then having issues with installation. I have also had numerous people using the hook on the back ONLY and not using any of the provided adhesive and screws. Then down the road they are hauling kids who use it as a step which then snaps off the cup holder. I have replaced many cup holders now due to poor/improper install and decided to solve a couple issues with one simple change. I removed the hook. This allows install to take a minute or two and not 15-20. You no longer need to remove the lid for install. This also FORCES customers to use the adhesive and screws to secure it which are plenty strong. I made this change last month and have sold over 20 with the new change. No complaints yet but a handful of compliments for the ease of install. Here's some pics of the new and old for comparison.

New Style:
4502.jpg

4504.jpg

icm_fullxfull_149051594_312a952g708wgk0c88sw.jpg

Old Style:
20141121_153651.jpg
20141122_205831_resized.jpg

I actually prefer the hook style as it allows me to take the cup holder off in case I need more room when I fold the seats down and place something in that area.
Not having the holder permanently attached gives me the option to have there or not.
For example I have a 10'x10' canopy which I place on the floor between the front two seats. If the cupholder is in place I would break it or the canopy would not fit.
All it takes is to loosen the two screws and take it out.

I actually prefer the hook style as it allows me to take the cup holder off in case I need more room when I fold the seats down and place something in that area.
Not having the holder permanently attached gives me the option to have there or not.
For example I have a 10'x10' canopy which I place on the floor between the front two seats. If the cupholder is in place I would break it or the canopy would not fit.
All it takes is to loosen the two screws and take it out.
I am always open to printing the old style on request but I will be more intentional and clear as to the install and possible issues with using the hook as the ONLY form of attachment.

I will try to answer this question here since I am getting this email every few minutes right now. I am not doing a Black Friday sale BUT I AM still running the mud discount. I can't cut the discount anymore due to the high cost to 3D print parts. The mud discount is 15% off the entire order and still allows for free shipping anywhere in the US. Use coupon/promo code "TEQ15" during checkout. You can use that code on my website www.bh3dprinting.com and on my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

I'm afraid to stick my head out of the rabbit hole in fear of getting blasted with more orders but I wanted to send out a quick thanks to all the folks who have placed holiday orders. Amazingly enough we have been able to keep up and get orders out within a few days of orders being placed. The new folks here have been amazing at processing orders this holiday season. Last year was a stressful nightmare so I'm glad this year has gone smoothly so far. Thanks again for the support.

The last orders shipped today that guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve. Any new orders placed today or after can no longer be guaranteed delivery by Christmas.

I got a few folks on here who reached out to me over the last few weeks looking for my 70 Series Double Cup Holders. I'm assuming they were discussed on one of the forums. I do still make them but no longer am the seller. Odd Iron Offroad is now the sole distributor for them. You can find them here: STORE

Last edited:
Thought I would do a product update here. I will be releasing a couple more 2nd Gen Cup holders soon. I have them in stock now but am just waiting for a slow spot in sales to release them so we can get them shipped out quickly. Here are what the 2 designs look like installed.
20190204_150755_resized.jpg

20190204_150758_resized.jpg

20190204_150814_resized.jpg

20190204_151028_resized.jpg

20190204_151045_resized.jpg

Finally got some 200 Series Cruiser inserts made. Here's what they look like:
20190405_093625_resized.jpg
20190422_161348.jpg

So here is the 200 Series LX570 version. I went with 2 options. One allows the lid to close but is not as deep, which translates to slightly less stable cups. The other option is 30% deeper BUT does not allow the OEM lid to close. I figured I would leave it up to the client to decide which was more important to them.
20190509_154214_resized_1.jpg
20190512_094641_resized.jpg

Here's a few more pics of the LX570 inserts

20190509_154204_resized.jpg

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Fathers's day is coming up pretty soon. Don't forget we are offering a mud discount of 15% off the entire order and that still allows for free shipping. Use coupon code "TEQ15" during checkout. The code works on our website and on our etsy page .
www.bh3dprinting.com
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

It's been a while since I have updated this thread. We have a few new products getting ready to come out or products that came out today. The 200 Series Cruiser complete drop in replacement cup holder will be getting released in the next couple weeks. Pics below. The new BH3D hat was released today and is free with orders over $100 on our site. The thing I'm most excited about is the new Hilux Surf B-Pillar badges. We have been get asked repeatedly to develop these after we released the 1st Gen 4Runner badges. We finally had the time to make them and get a large batch cut last week. Here's some pics of the new Surf badge and older 1st Gen 4Runner badge to compare to. Here is the link to the surf badges on our site:

Here is the link to the surf badges for the international crowd:
20190628_112159_resized.jpg
20190628_112208_resized.jpg
20190628_112314_resized.jpg
20190628_112341.jpg
Capture4.PNG

Last edited:
Here is the new 200 Series drop in cup holder insert:
MVIMG_20190718_110405.jpg

Here is our new hat:
hat.png

Users who are viewing this thread