3rd Annual Camelback Toyota Christmas Appreciation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
:candycane:3rd ANNUAL CHRISTMAS APPRECIATION FROM CAMELBACK TOYOTA 2012 :bounce::bounce2:

Thanks to all the Copper State Cruisers who have utilized the "Mud" parts and service specials here at Camelback Toyota. We appreciate your business and want to show our thanks:cheers:. As always, it’s been a pleasure meeting and getting to know many of you!

Heres how it works: Post up on this thread by December 21st (One post per person please) and we will do the drawing based off of numbers in a hat that will match with the post #. This random drawing will be held at the front parts counter at 3pm on December 21st. Winners will be posted up on-line...Good luck!

:santa:First prize :$250.00 gift certificate towards parts or service

:santa:Second prize:$150.00 gift certificate towards parts or service.

:santa:Third prize "clean up": A complete inside and out detail.(Any passenger car or truck) **The detail is an inside-and-out detail but not of Q-tip level of detail (just sayin') and the vehicle needs to be in somewhat reasonable condition (not covered & smothered in Mud ):hillbilly:

It is not mandatory that you are a Copper State Cruiser member to participate but the fact that you’re reading this means you are an avid Cruiser lover and would benefit to join the club (don’t worry: no rules, very casual, and its cheap!). Several reasons:
* You can borrow cool things from the club, eat from the CSC BBQ when it gets busted out on a trail run, and more.

*Another is that many folks in our group are very active in the TRAL (Tonto National Forest Recreational Alliance http://www.tontorecreationalliance.org) which affects our recreational land use which can, does, and will affect us all. Being born and raised here in the valley, this is something I feel is important as I have seen more restrictions every year. The larger our group is that can represent, the more weight we can carry as a voice for a sizeable segment of the outdoor use populace.Over the last couple years, headway IS being made with the relationship building and trust between users and land managers thanks to many very active members.

join here >https://forum.ih8mud.com/az-copper-st...tion-form.html
Have a safe and enjoyable Christmas season! :candycane:
Post up and Good Luck!
Eric "Murf"

Last edited:
In please.

I'm in too! :D

Me thinks the detail is "first" prize...

I want in...:cheers:

Yeppers, are you gonna let the girls (they know who they are) throw members names in the trash this year? :popcorn:

In :popcorn:

I'm in

Thanks, Murf.

In, and thanks for the great service and deals on parts! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom