3D Printed Development Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think most people who have 3d printed things for the 100 sell the products..... Rightfully so. Everyone's time is valuable.
Most 3D printed products are less than $100.... seems like a no brainer to me to just buy from someone who knows what they are doing.

Also, I would love it if someone made a 3D printed 2UZ!

Yeah it took me about 6 hours on and off to make the piece I just finished not having any prior 3D experience at all (a lot of AutoCad experience did sh*t). If I were to do it again now it would take a lot less since I did everything from endless Youtube tutorials. But I know this piece does not exist and it was easier to make it myself then to try and explain what I wanted. And you really would need access to the 92-94 model to get a scribed curve that was necessary. (Hello .svg import. That was fun).

I am looking for someone to print something I just finished in tinkercad. It is a gauge holder for a 92-94 80 series that fits over the deletes above the radio. I am willing to share the item if anyone wants it. As much as I would like to sell it, it is not finished enough and it is my first piece in tinkercad. It is good enough though as long as it fits. I just need to get one made and get suggestions on material.

I've got a MarkForged Onyx Pro and am taking print requests/orders. The base material is Onyx (chopped carbon fiber within a nylon filament). It's one of the strongest fdm materials out there and has one of the best surface finishes straight out of the printer. Pending print orientation, most parts need little or no finishing.

If you'd like to talk details, send me a PM. My material isn't cheap, but if you want a finished part it's the way to go, imo.

I use it for prototyping mostly, but if I can print parts for folks, it'll help pay itself back a little sooner.

Great I appreciate it. I am talking with someone else now so I will see if that pans out first. No idea what kind of materials he has yet. But I like the idea of the carbon and nice finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom