SOLD 3B H55 combo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I am parting out this BJ75 , it came from a farm in France with a lot of heavy equipment so mechanically this cruiser is tip top , unfortunately the rear frame is toast and somehow the fuse block melted so enough reason for me to part it out . (body is not for sale as I need it for a project)

It has around 180k miles on it and runs perfect with no blow by or any leaks or other issues , it comes complete with all the accessories like starter motor,alternator and so on and if you need more parts for a conversion like the radiator or transmission support we can talk about that.

3500$ for this combo , it is still in the cruiser for now but I can pull it right after it is sold.

8B592222-94FD-4A70-BC67-C602C63C5EFA.jpeg
780E99BE-52EE-4659-BB87-293F08FD1B4D.jpeg
FD058E45-D1D7-43B5-81AB-41B37D4FD68B.jpeg
815AE827-0700-4A95-B8B4-08BD3183F10C.jpeg

A project, ehhhh?

I want the trailer under the truck

I want the trailer under the truck
I wish Ifor Williams would sell them here , lighter , stronger and better then my US made aluminum trailer and about the same cost !

You need that bed on top of the other bed?:)

I am parting out this BJ75 , it came from a farm in France with a lot of heavy equipment so mechanically this cruiser is tip top , unfortunately the rear frame is toast and somehow the fuse block melted so enough reason for me to part it out . (body is not for sale as I need it for a project)

It has around 180k miles on it and runs perfect with no blow by or any leaks or other issues , it comes complete with all the accessories like starter motor,alternator and so on and if you need more parts for a conversion like the radiator or transmission support we can talk about that.

3500$ for this combo , it is still in the cruiser for now but I can pull it right after it is sold.
Still available and location???

This motor should bolt up to my stock trans right
what trans it have now ??
If you already have any of the B family engine in your cruiser it will bolt right up , if you got a gasser not but this 3B comes with a H55 transmission attached to it .

Can I have your zip code please I have a buddy that lives in Texas I am just trying to see how far you are from him

75495 Van Alstyne TX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom