SOLD 3B Engine + H55f w/tcase to match (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Edit - Price drop to $4000 or will split

3B engine, had 290km on the cluster.

Started first crank after sitting for years. Pulled out of a Troopy we couldn't save the body on :(

This add has all my contact info:

Looking for $2800 for either unit or the combo for $5000.
I can ship as well.

Text for videos of it running.

Last edited:
Nice... looks like it has the power steering brackets and pulleys ' correct? Sent you a PM.

Moving soon. $1000 price drop

Would take $4000 for the combo, or $2200 for engine or $2200 for H55 and Tcase.

I am here in bend and saw your post on CL. I have a 71 fj55 that doesn't have a drive train. I was thinking of something with more oomph but this would work. I want to think about it a little bit. When are you moving?

I am here in bend and saw your post on CL. I have a 71 fj55 that doesn't have a drive train. I was thinking of something with more oomph but this would work. I want to think about it a little bit. When are you moving?

I am moving on the 15th, but the engine can move with me if it needs to.

This would be a great drivetrain. 3B is great, especially with a turbo to wake it up.
Can't imagine a complete Toyota diesel drivetrain, 5speed and transfer case for a cheaper price. I have clutch, flywheel, linkage, etc too.

I am not looking for a lower price diesel drive train; I had been planning to spend more on a better drive train. It is the proximity and price that make yours tempting.

Do you work at the fit garage or do you just have a link for them?

I am not looking for a lower price diesel drive train; I had been planning to spend more on a better drive train. It is the proximity and price that make yours tempting.

Do you work at the fit garage or do you just have a link for them?

I own the place. And work there :D

I think I have talked to you a few times. Text me anytime, would love to make a deal on these.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom