34x10.5 Super Swamper LTB's on 8in Rim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,
A couple people wanted me to post up some pics of my LTB's, so here they are. My impresions so far are:
They are quite a bit heavier than 35in MTs, thus totally kill the highway hill climbing, and increase fuel consumption.
Loud on highway, and generally shake a little too.
Great in Mud! not too much better else where. (except strong side wall)
They need a 6 or 7 inch rim, because I have never blown a bead, and I on the first trip I already blew one.
They are a bit smaller that the 35in MTs, and a bit smaller than the 33x12.5 Super Swamper TSLs.
Overall, I am happy with them so far, as I knew what I was getting into, they are definitly not a commuter tire, but they do look bad ass if you are going for the poser look. :grinpimp:
Cheers,
Deny
Peace Bridge.JPG
popped bead.JPG

how far did you have it aired down on a 8" rim? I think they look good but the larger rim does make it look like a fatter tire. Thanks for the Pics Deny! :)

I was aired down to 12 psi. I sort of had to go with the 8 in, because that is what I had, and I am pretty top heavy and high, to go any narrower. I should have bucked up to get the 33x12.5 TSLs, but I am too poor right now, and these tires work perfectly for cost, and what I want to use them for.
Cheers,
Deny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom