34x10.5 Super Swamper LTB's on 8in Rim

Discussion in 'Tire and Wheel Tech' started by Deny, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Deny

Deny

Hi All,
    A couple people wanted me to post up some pics of my LTB's, so here they are. My impresions so far are:
    They are quite a bit heavier than 35in MTs, thus totally kill the highway hill climbing, and increase fuel consumption.
    Loud on highway, and generally shake a little too.
    Great in Mud! not too much better else where. (except strong side wall)
    They need a 6 or 7 inch rim, because I have never blown a bead, and I on the first trip I already blew one.
    They are a bit smaller that the 35in MTs, and a bit smaller than the 33x12.5 Super Swamper TSLs.
    Overall, I am happy with them so far, as I knew what I was getting into, they are definitly not a commuter tire, but they do look bad ass if you are going for the poser look. :grinpimp:
    Cheers,
    Deny
    Peace Bridge.JPG popped bead.JPG

2. Deny

Deny

3. wesintl

wesintl

Media:
    Albums:
    how far did you have it aired down on a 8" rim? I think they look good but the larger rim does make it look like a fatter tire. Thanks for the Pics Deny! :)

4. Deny

Deny

I was aired down to 12 psi. I sort of had to go with the 8 in, because that is what I had, and I am pretty top heavy and high, to go any narrower. I should have bucked up to get the 33x12.5 TSLs, but I am too poor right now, and these tires work perfectly for cost, and what I want to use them for.
    Cheers,
    Deny

5. Eric Winkworth

Eric Winkworth

Mean looking truck, I like, I like!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.