300k Mile LC100 Purchase Advice - What else to baseline? Pricing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My thoughts are a bit in line with what most of you guys are saying... it all looks good as far as I can tell, appears to be clean underneath, and at $6.5k Im thinking the price is about in line with what I should expect to pay given the market...

As far as those asking about putting the money into the 200 - Thats already in the works. I added some bigger Ridge Grapplers, and am in the works of getting suspension/wheels in the next month or so.

The major draw at getting into the older/cheaper LC100 was that I could sell the 2015 4Runner and save myself a car note each month. With a work vehicle being provided, Im not going to be driving my personal vehicle as often, so getting out from under my 4Runner monthly payment was sounding pretty enticing.

My thoughts are a bit in line with what most of you guys are saying... it all looks good as far as I can tell, appears to be clean underneath, and at $6.5k Im thinking the price is about in line with what I should expect to pay given the market...

As far as those asking about putting the money into the 200 - Thats already in the works. I added some bigger Ridge Grapplers, and am in the works of getting suspension/wheels in the next month or so.

The major draw at getting into the older/cheaper LC100 was that I could sell the 2015 4Runner and save myself a car note each month. With a work vehicle being provided, Im not going to be driving my personal vehicle as often, so getting out from under my 4Runner monthly payment was sounding pretty enticing.
I personally would buy the second Land Cruiser at $7k and leave the family one alone , yours can be a toy put seat covers on it and have fun . You still save a car payment but have a 2nd person car .

Have you worked at a dealer?
I've worked at a dealer with 30 Tech's, 27 of them were the biggest f*** ups you'll ever find. Stealing Parts off of one car and putting it on another car. Not changing all the parts and putting it in there tool box. One lady brought in a Suburban For oil change left after an hour and came back on a tow 45 minutes later. After interrogating the tech we found out he had switched a mass air flow sensor from a Suburban next to it that was having trouble. Did they tell the customer no they sold her a $785 service and got her going saying it was coincidence. So go get f***ed at the dealer with a 20 year old car that they see seldom. Or find yourself a independent and make sure he uses Quality Parts.

It is good in a way that 27 of them are at the same dealer. Customers just have to avoid one dealer instead of 27 independent shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom