300 series rumors??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Living in a dream world. The Land Cruiser badge is gone from the USA forever (after 2021). Maybe something will sort of replace it in the future, but it won't be called a Land Cruiser.

Living in a dream world. The Land Cruiser badge is gone from the USA forever (after 2021). Maybe something will sort of replace it in the future, but it won't be called a Land Cruiser.
The X7s and Escalades and Tahoes and even Q80s are flying off the shelves at dealerships. Toyota/Lexus needs to bring something to the USA NOW. I don’t think many people are buying the LX with the joke infotainment system. There is so much demand Toyota just moves so sllllllloooow.

I agree. The "Cruiser" name may come back in some form but I think something like that god awful FT-4X which was marketed as the possible replacement for the FJ Cruiser.

More affordable and will sell better unfortunately. That is just how TMS rolls.

I agree. The "Cruiser" name may come back in some form but I think something like that god awful FT-4X which was marketed as the possible replacement for the FJ Cruiser.

More affordable and will sell better unfortunately. That is just how TMS rolls.
And that's what the general population in America wants to buy. Those of us who like them are a small population. When driving around Sydney suburbs, I swear every house had a commuter and a sweet 4WD truck or SUV, many LC. That is not what you see in USA.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "land cruiser" name comes back either as a crossover SUV or as a trim level on existing SUV models. Since the new Supra is basically a BMW, expect anything from Toyota.

757B1603-4DB5-4F82-906D-78190107929D.jpeg

F-150 crew cab with 3.5 turbo is 20 mpg combined and weighs about 800 lbs less than a 200 series - granted the new 6 cyl engine likely weighs less than current

Yeah, I thought it was an interesting read. The Gazoo Racing package sounds like what a lot of MUD people have been clamoring for. Kind of a TRD cruiser of sorts. As I see more interesting, share worthy stuff coming out of South Africa, I’ll post up.

Back camera washer! 💦

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 16.57.31.png

"The ground clearance, approach and departure angles have been carried over from the current generation to inherit its off-road drivability"
Kinda disappointing that the angles were not improved.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 16.59.40.png

The GR-S grill looks great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom