300 Series - any new rumors ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

People that slam doors are not car people, they do not understand and will never understand. My wife never slams a door, has less than ten pairs of shoes and did not carry a purse when I met her almost 20 years ago. I instantly knew she was marriage material. Today she still only has maybe 12-13 pairs of shoes, does not slam doors and yells at the kids when they do... she carries a purse only for her large iPhone.

Still a keeper.

I would check out the Wikipedia articles to better understand the lineup, both LC and LX were refreshed for the 2016 model year.

No need to read Wikipedia mate - I understand the difference. I am on my third 200 series which is used for its intended purpose and fortunately we get the real Landcruiser (ie Turbo Diesel) here in Australia opposed to the petrol only that you have to suffer in the USA. FYI - you can't give LX away here as they are not popular at all.

Last edited:
No need to to read Wikipedia mate - I understand the difference and wouldn't ever consider an LX. I am on my third 200 series which is used for its intended purpose and fortunately we get the real Landcruiser (ie Turbo Diesel) here in Australia opposed to the petrol only that you have to suffer in the USA.

You Aussies have all the diesels to choose from and own and us Americans have all the guns to choose from and own. :) Me? I would take the first option, having a diesel cruiser.

damn .. I saw this thread back to the top and got excited ...... When the heck are we going to get a new LC....

Same here. My guess is 2019 0r 2020. Usually when they are a year out we'll start seeing spy shots of camouflaged test cars in the wild.

You Aussies have all the diesels to choose from and own and us Americans have all the guns to choose from and own. :) Me? I would take the first option, having a diesel cruiser.
Me, I'd want both...

^^

Prado

Press Release - TOYOTA HYBRIDS AND QDR HERITAGE WILL FEATURE IN FRANKFURT

prado.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom