300 GR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$80k will get you a spare tire.

From my other thread: Just in case anyone wondering…$137k Australian for GR Sport roughly equals $101,500 USD.
Dang you're right. 110k, that's just silly.

Yeah, GR Sport is NOT a “back to basics” Land Cruiser we were hoping for….. :D

Yup. Tack on tax and you’re close to 110k USD. On another note it Looks like close to 29mpg though...lol

Gr Sport Test drive

Don't know if anybody has posted this before, but a buddy mine who works for Toyota sent me this. I want one even more.

I think they are going to make a "GR-like" variant in Lexus trim for the US market. Not what I wanted, but I'll be buying one if they do. Even with the Lexus price tag/tax that goes with it.

And if they do, I will try to buy the TOYOTA front trim pieces from abroad and ditch the Lexus grill.

Maybe just pipe dreams...

I think they are going to make a "GR-like" variant in Lexus trim for the US market. Not what I wanted, but I'll be buying one if they do. Even with the Lexus price tag/tax that goes with it.

And if they do, I will try to buy the TOYOTA front trim pieces from abroad and ditch the Lexus grill.

Maybe just pipe dreams...
Why would they make GR Lexus? How many take their $110k Lexus LX off-road? And given that Lexus purposely make low-hanging bumpers, why would they pick GR version?

Why would they make GR Lexus? How many take their $110k Lexus LX off-road? And given that Lexus purposely make low-hanging bumpers, why would they pick GR version?
I don’t think they would make it for someone who really utilizes their truck like many/most on this forum. I think there is a market for a GR-themed Lexus LX, but that crowd is different. Just look at the G wagons and Range Rovers with armor, sliders, snorkels, etc. The toughest conditions or work most of those go through is the car wash. I see plenty of these just around Dallas Fort Worth.

I would be in for one because I know that, underneath, it’s a 300 series Land Cruiser. My current 200 has almost 350,000 miles. I want to see if the next generation can do that as well.

Would have been a good upgrade from the 60

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom