295/70R18 on LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

295/70/18 Toyo MT on Tundra steelies, 1.25 inch Bora spacers, pinch weld bang, mud flaps removed, Wheelers offroad 5th Gen 4Runner bumpstops front and rear. No rub even at full flex.
Why the spacers? Tundra wheels have a different offset? They don’t look to be out that far with the spacers.

Why the spacers? Tundra wheels have a different offset? They don’t look to be out that far with the spacers.
Because I like the poke. Tundra wheels will fit without spacers, but you cannot use the center caps. Spacers allow the use of the factory caps.

Is that front or rear position on the front bumpstops
Forward position. Thats what is recommended. Some folks have swapped all four out but I ain't that Gucci.

295/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with AHC and no lift, 1.5" wheel spacers with Tundra wheels. Had to bang smash the pinch weld and remove the washer fluid cover. No more rubbing. I do have wheeler bump stop (with 1/2 inch shaved off - in the rear position). My front wheels did bottom out on some mild jumps on sand dunes this month and the driver front tire actually destroyed the inner fender liner!

VideoCapture_20210905-093045.jpg

295/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with AHC and no lift, 1.5" wheel spacers with Tundra wheels. Had to bang smash the pinch weld and remove the washer fluid cover. No more rubbing. I do have wheeler bump stop (with 1/2 inch shaved off - in the rear position). My front wheels did bottom out on some mild jumps on sand dunes this month and the driver front tire actually destroyed the inner fender liner!

View attachment 3120498
That is nicely stuffed up front! 😄👍

After the body lift I can't do that anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom