SOLD $29,000 1977 FJ40 with PakiTop Great Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
This was restored(non frame off) in 2008 and have only driven it less than 200 miles. It has a rebuilt engine with 10,000 miles on it. Purchased it in California. 90% original. Haven't driven it in rain or snow since I have owned it. The only issue is the back zipper won't close as I didn't close it during the winter and the canvas shrunk a little. Also, the interior passenger door handle needs to be replaced, but works fine.

P7020239.JPG

P7020237.JPG

P7020240.JPG

P7020242.JPG

Last edited:
You know the line of questions that are coming so why not head them off at the pass from the get go? Beautiful rig and In one of the best colors IMO. GLWS.

^^^ X2 on more pics please

PM’d

Very nice. When convenient please post pics of interior, engine bay and undercarriage. Thanks.

Bring that over to the west side of the state for the cruiser party in June!
What cruiser party? At School Section Lake?! I'll be there one of these years...lol!

What cruiser party? At School Section Lake?! I'll be there one of these years...lol!
Yes!! We host it always the last week in June. Funny, I was just thinking about that conversation the other day, wondering if you had been back to the mitten yet!

Yes!! We host it always the last week in June. Funny, I was just thinking about that conversation the other day, wondering if you had been back to the mitten yet!
Nope, haven't been back home in awhile. We will once all this covid crap calms down...hopefully next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom