2023 annual Keystone Breakfast and Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aaron had mentioned doing breakfast at 9:00 a.m., shoot for meeting in the parking lot at 8:30 and walk in around 8:45?
I like that, I will try and be in the parking lot by 8:30 ish. Maybe in a white 80 series with a dorkel.

Parking may look something like this:

I like that, I will try and be in the parking lot by 8:30 ish. Maybe in a white 80 series with a dorkel.

Parking may look something like this:

Previous leadership has had us there earlier, I hope there's not a lesson to be learned here :)

Well crap- I gotta bail, I was looking forward to this. To much crap going on

I’m still in. Shooting for 8:30. The 40 made it like 6 miles last week, hopefully that means it’s good for 70. If I’m not there by 9, get yourselves some grub then come winch me out of a ditch somewhere on route 10. 😉

I'd love to see your Runner and get some ideas for mods. Picked mine up in October and it needed a cat so I did Magnaflow cats and overland exhaust. Now just doing maintenance and small mods like tundra brakes and tranny
Calling BS on this, load the wife in the car and surprise her with the Shady Maple 😁
I will driving down in the in the 80 plus 1 and a guy I met at a Toyota event Jake and his wife will be in a black 80. The 3rd Gen is out until I replace the R&P.

I will be there in the morning unless I have to go south to rescue Rick. Weather looks dry so thinking I will bring the green LX450.

Looks like the stars have aligned for me. I will see you folks tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom