2022 Land Cruiser Round Up - Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So my son and I are going for the first time this year, but we won't be getting there until Thursday night or Friday morning. Is there plenty of camping spaces?

So my son and I are going for the first time this year, but we won't be getting there until Thursday night or Friday morning. Is there plenty of camping spaces?
Yes' you may not be close to everything, but still in area......

I will get there Wednesday night if anyone needs something hauled form Dallas. I will have the two car trailer but only only truck on it.....plenty of room. PM me

Cant make this year, looking forward to 2023.. We will back in Texas for winter next year. Port A, San Antonio and by March we will be staying in Fredericksburg. Look forward to getting back home!

PLEASE REGISTER IF YOU HAVN'T ALREADY - ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES TUESDAY NIGHT!

My crawler is mostly ready thanks to Texican who did some much needed work that I have been putting off. Still torn on whether to bring it or the hzj73. Or the stock 40... I dont wheel my crawler much at RU since I am usually at the pavilion.

I've got 99 problems but a Cruiser aint one. I'm ready for some Texas hill country and less of this damn metroplex. See yall next week! :grinpimp: :flipoff2: :beer:

If you arrive Wednesday, there will be room in campground……if you arrive and there’s not room, you can park it up on the hill by entrance, or in trailer parking.
RV spots long gone anyway.
Butch
Thanks for the response.
I’m out though. Don’t really feel like driving halfway across the country to an event and possibly not have a place to park when I get there.

Thanks for the response.
I’m out though. Don’t really feel like driving halfway across the country to an event and possibly not have a place to park when I get there.
You will for sure have a place to park, just might not be in the main area of the campground…….many choose not to stay in the main area to avoid traffic and noise……

Trying to decide the right way to hit up this event.

We have a 4-year old who loves to go out with us, but goes to bed early and needs some attention. If we bring him, what's the noise level like in the evenings? Would folks be hanging out in monitor distance from camping?

How kid-friendly are the daily activities? Should I just plan to head out solo? I can't seem to find much in the way of detail on the event...

Thanks!
-Rob

Trying to decide the right way to hit up this event.

We have a 4-year old who loves to go out with us, but goes to bed early and needs some attention. If we bring him, what's the noise level like in the evenings? Would folks be hanging out in monitor distance from camping?

How kid-friendly are the daily activities? Should I just plan to head out solo? I can't seem to find much in the way of detail on the event...

Thanks!
-Rob
Lots of kids attend the event, as long as ya don’t camp close to pavilion noise should be slight.

Lots of folks cluster at their own camp sights………

I’ve seen 4 year olds, that entertain themselves, and are barely noticeable….

I’ve seen 4 year olds, that are a handful……..

You know him best.

Your call
Butch

Eastbound tomorrow, warming up at Wolf Caves for a few days, then to K2 :)

Eastbound tomorrow, warming up at Wolf Caves for a few days, then to K2 :)
See you there. Were pulling out Monday with @orangefj45 . I will have Wendy load up some Salsa LOL

Safe travels everybody. See you in Judy over a week!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Damnit man... all the cool kids....

What route are you taking? We head to Amarillo on Wednesday for the night then continue on south Thursday with @POTATO LAUNCHER
Leaving Monday to Patagonia AZ, Tuesday camping in Cornudas TX, Wednesday morning pushing on the Mason TX and K-2.

IMG_20220212_173720267_2.jpg

If I decide to btruck for camping and the 4Runner to wheel, will I have to register both?
Thanks
-Rob
If I decide to bring two rigs - Fire truck for camping and the 4Runner to wheel, will I have to register both?

Thanks
-Rob
You must register and pay for any truck that goes out on the trails.....so the Firetruck......no.

Hitting the Road this morning with @orangefj45 and Medium G. With a few newcomer's and their cruisers. Ice down the beer and fire up the grill 😁

IMG_20220313_114203241~3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom