2022 Land Cruiser Round Up - Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My family and I are getting ready for the adventure! And destination! And seeing familiar faces and rigs!

Our oldest son, Dylan, will be turning 16yo on Saturday the 19th with learners permit in hand! He decided this is what he wants to do for his bday this year! I believe this is the dinner night…
Help us celebrate him! 🎉

Our youngest son, Caleb, 14yo, will be with us as well! We are looking forward to meeting other kiddos and new friends on this trip!

Safe travels to all! See ya Thursday! ✌🏼

My family and I are getting ready for the adventure! And destination! And seeing familiar faces and rigs!

Our oldest son, Dylan, will be turning 16yo on Saturday the 19th with learners permit in hand! He decided this is what he wants to do for his bday this year! I believe this is the dinner night…
Help us celebrate him! 🎉

Our youngest son, Caleb, 14yo, will be with us as well! We are looking forward to meeting other kiddos and new friends on this trip!

Safe travels to all! See ya Thursday! ✌🏼
Find me, and we’ll sing Happy Birthday to him!

Butch

I can’t believe I just ran across this today. I see that registration is closed online but as a previous poster inquired, is it possible to come in on Thursday afternoon/evening or Friday morning? I’m fine with paying registration in person but I just want to ensure that I wouldn’t be turned away after making the drive.

As for wheeling on Friday, is there a set time that everyone will be hitting the trail as a group? If there is and it’s early, it’d be best to come in on Thursday evening. Would it be too late to arrive around 6pm?

Sorry for so many questions but if I’m able to make it work I’m willing to pack up and head that way:

Thanks!

From the event website, registration is open 9-5 and you can pay there. I don’t recall what time the gate closes, you may want to check Katemcy’s webpage.

From the event website, registration is open 9-5 and you can pay there. I don’t recall what time the gate closes, you may want to check Katemcy’s webpage.
Thanks. I somehow missed the 9-5. I’d just be coming from San Antonio so it’s only about a 2 hour drive.

If anyone else has any additional input or advice from my initial post, please feel free to share.

Thanks again!

Come on!!

Very casual no guided trails find a similarly equipped truck and head out
Butch

Texas Waffle.jpg

No doubt about Texas pride runs deep ... even the waffles in Fredericksburg showcase this fact. lol
As will be demonstrated at RoundUp.

Had a great weekend, saw lots of great rigs, and made new friends! Definitely an annual trip. Thanks Butch, Jeff, Bill, Et Al.

7FC929C8-0759-4D09-86D2-BD8D53154238.jpeg

45594B3F-922B-40B0-8A36-09B0B1D9F4ED.jpeg

34693709-7CC9-49D9-8106-A3B02CFD7ECA.jpeg

BD350197-3382-4F18-B2AE-1D562248CDD9.jpeg

Had a blast. Anyone know how to get in touch with the guy that made the cooker that was in the raffle last night. I believe he owns the catering service that fed us. I really don’t have a use for it and was gonna network it to see if I can sell it. Would be a great deal for anyone that wants it. Thanks. Jimmy

Had a blast. Anyone know how to get in touch with the guy that made the cooker that was in the raffle last night. I believe he owns the catering service that fed us. I really don’t have a use for it and was gonna network it to see if I can sell it. Would be a great deal for anyone that wants it. Thanks. Jimmy
I think his name is Cisco…

I can get it for you, where are you and how much for the cooker?
Wish we could have made deal there!

First time at Katemcy, great people, beautiful place, can't wait to get back again!!

IMG_2567.jpg

You guys posted on last years thread…….👍😜👍😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom