2022 CruiserFest - 9/10/22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Hope to see you at CruiserFest 2022. This annual event features amazing speakers, tours and classes... all while being surrounded by hundreds of amazing Land Cruisers at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum. :cool:

CruiserFest 2022.jpg

Wish i could make it! Maybe next year!
Hope it's great!

Hope to see you at CruiserFest 2022. This annual event features amazing speakers, tours and classes... all while being surrounded by hundreds of amazing Land Cruisers at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum. :cool:

View attachment 3106489
Heard your name in a shout out from Mike Glover on his podcast today, he also mentioned the LC Heritage Museum. This even must have been the reason! This is a yearly even held at the museum, or does the venue change?

Heard your name in a shout out from Mike Glover on his podcast today, he also mentioned the LC Heritage Museum. This even must have been the reason! This is a yearly even held at the museum, or does the venue change?

It's an annual event at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum. Mike is a neat guy, we'll be doing more with him at the museum in the coming year :cool:

Which podcast episode? I’d love to listen to it.

Which podcast episode? I’d love to listen to it.
It was somewhere between episode 85-88. I just did a quick scan of each one and i couldn't pinpoint it, but for sure he gave you and the LCHM a shout out.

It's an annual event at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum. Mike is a neat guy, we'll be doing more with him at the museum in the coming year :cool:
Looks like they just hosted another event with Mike at the Heritage Museum... Can you tell me more about it? Didn't see it posted anywhere else on MUD, but I found this thread.

Looks like they just hosted another event with Mike at the Heritage Museum... Can you tell me more about it? Didn't see it posted anywhere else on MUD, but I found this thread.

It was a joint Cruisers & Coffee and Rigs & Coffee with the Field Craft Survival crew. Had a phenomenal turnout despite the cold weather outside. Mike Glover and Mike Hernandez spoke on preparedness.

It was a joint Cruisers & Coffee and Rigs & Coffee with the Field Craft Survival crew. Had a phenomenal turnout despite the cold weather outside. Mike Glover and Mike Hernandez spoke on preparedness.
Sounds like a great event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom