2021 Tuttle sign up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kcjaz

SILVER Star
Threads
Was looking for a 2021 Tuttle thread to conform dates and sign up but I don’t see a 2021 thread. I think someone said it is Nov 6 and 7. Can anyone confirm?

Jason - you're correct on the dates! I am going to post something up on Facebook later today... if you're on, do a quick search for "Tornado Alley Cruisers" and join both the "page" and the "group."

Jack

Quick update after looking at the calendar, we'll be down there the first week of November, at least Friday and Saturday (leaving on Sunday). The dates shake out November 5th and 6th, leaving on the 7th.

Typically, we grab a group breakfast before heading back to KC Sunday morning.

I talked to Peggy over the weekend, and she is going to call her contact and reserve the campground we typically stay at.

Culpepper @FZJ80 in KC is in, Fri-Sun with 3 knuckleheads

I’ll have to judge things closer to the event. My father is schedule for heart surgery that week.

For those going to Tuttle could you please post if you ae bringing something to go with the chili. Club will provide bowls and utensils as usual. Looking for a more up to date count so we know how much to make. thank you

I’ll bring chips and guacamole. If I can find the Dutch oven, we’ll make corn bread too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Every day the high temp forecast goes up... should be an awesome camping weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom