2015 Valley Hybrids Swap Meet Stockton CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G, have a nice intake, exhaust manifold, siamese port, complete with fj25 casting numbers, coming your way!

Let me know how much you want for it and I'll forward your info to Ron.

Ty

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I think you got my last one 2 years ago but I will double check.

Edit: well I guess I should refresh the page before I post.

Looking for a nice set of (brown) door and cargo panels for my '84 60. Need the early 80's brown please as panels got darker brown sometime after '85. If you got a nice one (or all 4) bring it.

Hoping to leave with LESS than I bring... But we'll see.

Georg looking for a decent looking rear seat back with headrest (gray) out of a 62 if you have any.Thanks

Anyone looking for 16" split rims mounted on Bias ply tires? I have 4 + 3 more without tires. One of the rims has a wobble due to it being bent, I'm sure that one of the other can be used. The tires have less than 1k miles and they are the equivalent of 32" tires. Also have a perfectly fine 1996 FZJ radiator (used, no leaks) I put a 93-94 radiator on mine. If anyone is interested let me know.

I am hoping to make it this year. I have a few things to sell, including a OME lift, set of wheels, third member, some driveshafts, FJ40 front axles, 94 FZJ80 Transmission, and an almost complete interior for an 80. Also, have an 80 engine (currently at Georg's) that will probably be sold too. Can't wait to see what is for sale!

IMG_20150411_184119822.jpg

IMG_20150411_184133872.jpg

IMG_20150411_184200384.jpg

IMG_20150411_184352928.jpg

Anyone looking for 16" split rims mounted on Bias ply tires? I have 4 + 3 more without tires. One of the rims has a wobble due to it being bent, I'm sure that one of the other can be used. The tires have less than 1k miles and they are the equivalent of 32" tires. Also have a perfectly fine 1996 FZJ radiator (used, no leaks) I put a 93-94 radiator on mine. If anyone is interested let me know.

How much for the rims? Do you have any pictures? I won't be able to make it but I know we can arrange for mud ship.

I sent you a P.M. about the wheels. Whitey45 is taking the OME lift. Thanks Gents.

Bringing three beautiful black powder-coated 15" rivet-style FJ40 steelies with clips and 33 x 9.5 BFG AT's...one tire which is pretty good, others trail spare only. Other miscellaneous 80 series stuff, plus some 45 and 60 bits in the mix from the box of unused parts.

full

full

I'll have a whole bunch of extra tools there ....

Sorry, no 80 sliders.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I've got a stock FJ60 front bumper, fj60 carb cooling fan, at least one maybe two fj60 tail lights, and an fj60 radiator that needs a re-core, and an unbranded steel gas can; among other bits and pieces. Looking forward to the swap meet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom