2015 Valley Hybrids Swap Meet Stockton CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may be able to help with this as an alternate if needed. Let me know.

Thanks, but it's already on the way.

@orangefj45, I forgot to include the seals and gaskets. I'll mail them. It's cheaper and easier for me than meeting up with El Machino.

Thanks Eddie!
Final preps tomorrow. See you guys in 2 days .......
Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Loading my junk as we speak!
Remember Swap Meet rule #1 load all the good stuff first...............that way you get the trailer unloaded without any backache's LOLOL

I'm coming from San Luis Obispo tomorrow and am happy to help transport stuff to/from along that route.

Someone post up photos of this magnificent event please.
Rob, are you taking 'the tool bag' to secure your retirement? Or is that off limits?
Brian, do I have a vested interest in this event?
Bear, are you attending?

Hope everyone enjoys...

Take care,
A

I'm getting there at 4am so Laramy ( the caterer ) can start the smoker for the pulled pork sandwiches.

We officially open at 8am but the gates should be open by 7.30

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I'm excited... going out in a minute here to start collecting parts to bring. I always really look forward to this event, so much fun. Good stuff to buy, cool people, and lots of neat cruisers to check out.

More stuff. And on the road

NCM_2715.JPG

I'm getting there at 4am so Laramy ( the caterer ) can start the smoker for the pulled pork sandwiches.

We officially open at 8am but the gates should be open by 7.30

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

The better question is -- What time are you letting Roger in?

Roger?!

10am!

Hahaha!!!!!

Beno
Are you coming, be nice to finally meet you, BTW order we have been working on will show to you today.
Best Skip

Wish I could make it this year, but I have to pack boxes to get parts out in the mail tomorrow!!

Gotta keep plugging away. Hopefully next year if Georg will have me.

:)

Cool lets plan on 9am that way we should get there by 10am. Anyone else wanna join the great big convoy?
You bet!, son 1 and son 2 (JohnnyOshow22) and I are going (Dublin) and will meet you at the Starbucks on Airway at 9. Black LX450. Thanks for the invite!

Wish I could make it this year, but I have to pack boxes to get parts out in the mail tomorrow!!

Gotta keep plugging away. Hopefully next year if Georg will have me.

:)
A slave to the man. Stick it to the man!

Wait. What?

You'd better show up next year bro!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom