2015 Valley Hybrids Swap Meet Stockton CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You bet!, son 1 and son 2 (JohnnyOshow22) and I are going (Dublin) and will meet you at the Starbucks on Airway at 9. Black LX450. Thanks for the invite!

Okay hope you guys don't mind driving 55-60 the whole way there. If you get tired of driving that slowly you don't have to wait for me... ;)

Excited can't wait for this event!

Okay hope you guys don't mind driving 55-60 the whole way there. If you get tired of driving that slowly you don't have to wait for me... ;)

Excited can't wait for this event!
Not a problem - I'll get a few more MPG's out of my 80 so more $$ to spend on parts, right?

I'm bringing a bunch of small stuff, and
  • a hood and fender off a '64 FJ40
  • a set of FJ40 4 inch lift springs
  • Radiator support
  • Four sets of wheel cylinders
I'm looking for a left side defroster duct for '76 - '78 FJ40, a rear view mirror and mounting bracket for a '80 FJ40 and a vacuum check valve for the fuel vapor separator.

Georg - please remember to bring the fresh air duct.

anyone driving down from the sacramento/rocklin/roseville area tomorrow morning?

I'll be driving through around 7:45, why?

I should have one for you Mike.

Text me during ty he week and I'll grab it for you.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids
Hey Georg,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Been a very busy week for me. Turns out the valve is working and I don't need to replace it. Should see you at the swap meet tomorrow.
Mike

just curious - I'll be driving down from lincoln, I guess I was thinking we could caravan it down there

Gust got back from letting the caterer in. The smoker is up and going!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Open, open, open...

Wow...Someone must not want me to this event, something always comes up... Oh well, hopefully next year.. I had a rear hatch for a early fj40 hardtop coming too... sucks.. have fun guys ..

Cruiserfj45,

Sorry to respond so late, here are some pictures of the tires and rims
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1430598928.665241.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1430598945.158673.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1430598957.577260.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1430598968.518105.jpg

:smokin:

Very cool seeing all the cruisers out! I got good deal on a 80 fender, wish I had more time and money to spend there today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom