2015 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up - Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone know any MUD members traveling through the Springfield MO area to get to the roundup? I'm looking to buy an 80 dash from a fellow MUD member and trying to get the dash a ride to roundup. Thanks, Jim.

Are we doing a Pot Luck again this year? If so, when?
Yes Ma'am, pot luck Friday Night followed by beer (Thank you Heather!) and John D
BBQ and Raffle on Saturday.

So no burn ban this year?

http://content.austin.ynn.com/auscontent/ppv_banners/n8a_frame_create_burnban.htm

DecBan.png

Lots of rain this winter so the ground has moisture....
No reason to miss it!!!!
image.jpg

New LC 80 owner in Central TX. Can't do any fun trail stuff next week (only had the cruiser for three weeks), but would like to try and come by to meet some people and check out the show for a day or two. Maybe tent camp one night and head back out. Any info on something like that?

tmoore,
Lots to do even with a stock 80. The wagon train expedition run is also be stocker friendly.
I think the event fee is the same but the K2 fee may adjust for length of stay, not sure on that one.
Come on out and enjoy

Thanks we will try and make it. Need to see the event schedule when it comes out. Its looking like we might come down late Saturday afternoon, hang out Sat night, and drive back on Sunday. TBD. Thanks for the info

I have a extra rv spot for the roundup. Paid $100 to the park, just looking to get my money back. text me if interested 985-630-9825

Unfortunately i'm no longer able to make the run.
Who can i talk to about getting a refund for my registration and extra meal tickets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom