2014 LX Side Mirror (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, my wife took her LX to war with a trash can and damaged the RH mirror. The glass is broken and the “cap” that fits to the back (front of car side) of the mirror is lost.

The glass is apparently $250 and Lexus doesn’t sell the cap separately for the 2014. A new assembly is around $950, but have found a couple aftermarket alternative assemblies for around $500 on eBay.

One distinction I’m not sure of is whether I have auto dimming side mirrors. Does anyone know if this was an option in 2014, and if so, how do I figure out if I have them? I assume the interior rearview is, but not sure on the side. Thanks for your help!

EDIT - there was a slime/goo type material behind the broken mirror if that’s at all helpful on the autodimming question

Last edited:
The 2008 brochure says they are standard, so I suspect all LX570s have them. My 2010 certainly does. If you are driving at night and never have to adjust your head or mirrors because of bright lights in your rearview, then you most likely have them. One of my favorite features of "luxury" vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom