2013 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My goal is to be down there before 10:00 Friday.
And I don't have a camp site, they said something about overflow camping. :confused: :hmm:
Anybody have a suggestion (that doesn't have a gay reference)?

I gave my site to Casey, and it's a group site. Check with him and see if there's room for your tent.

I'll be there about 8:30 a.m. Friday.

Bringing a red 3rd gen truck on 37 Krawlers and beaten.

Looking forward to meeting/wheeling with ya'll

Loaded up for the most part.... Ready to CRAWL!!
image-1824816906.jpg

image-1824816906.jpg

Enjoyed it fellas. Good to see everyone. Let's plan another ride at the park or in the Nat'l Forrest soon.

Justin

Cruiser Crawl 13.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics and great times! It's always a great time to meet up with friends new and old.

We are already sort of planning to go thanksgiving weekend.....

Geez, what's the story on the flipped fj-cruiser? Hope everyone else had fun and stayed damage free. Anyone take home a gnarly raffle prize? I had to get wastey pants at the wedding to ease the pain of not being there. I may or may not have cried, crapped my pants, and threw up all at the same time.

Missed you Waldo!

Not sure on the FJ Cruiser---stole that pic from one of the Louisiana guy's clubhouses. Supposedly they flopped it back over after about an hour and he drove it back to Texas..... One of three rollovers this weekend. The green '78 40 with the soft top pictured above almost flopped too. We all just about had a heart attack watching it.

He aired down afterwards......

Last edited:
I didn't get many pics, unfortunately. I did want to thank all the RLC group for coming out. I feel that we had a good turnout for the event, probably the best for an event other than ours in quite some time. When we did our group picture at the top of Squid's, I would have never dreamed we would have had such a problem getting all the rigs in one picture. Let's keep up the momentum and keep doing whatever we are doing :)

I had a great time, my only set back was the rain storm getting my carpet wet with the tube doors on but that will dry.

Next up is to see about setting up a couple of regional meetings just to get together before our next wheeling adventure.

We do need to organize another day or weekend trip. I have some vaca days I need to use up before the end of the year. I'm definitely out for the weekend after Thanksgiving. I will be headed to Kansas City for the Broncos vs Chiefs game.

We do need to organize another day or weekend trip. I have some vaca days I need to use up before the end of the year. I'm definitely out for the weekend after Thanksgiving. I will be headed to Kansas City for the Broncos vs Chiefs game.

That's going to be an awesome game!

That's going to be an awesome game!

Yes it will! Unfortunately I'm going to the second game that they place vs each other. So I'm hoping they pull out a Win when they play them on Nov. 17th at home. My blue and orange will be in a sea of red at Kansas. Hope I don't get jumped lol.

Looks like fun...hopefully I'll be off the rig site the next time ya'll get together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom