2013 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
The 2013 Southern Cruiser Crawl is Oct 10-13 at Superlift in Hot Springs.

Registration is now open: http://cottonlandcruisers.com/registration/

All of the camping spots are full at the park, but they will usually work you into an overflow area if you ask.

See you there! :bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2:

Thanks for posting this Josh. Looking forward to a great event!

can't believe I have to miss it this year
sad0064.gif

Stupid weddings..

can't believe I have to miss it this year

Stupid weddings..

Hope it's not your stupid wedding.... ;)
I'll be there. have to wait till pay day to register.
Looking forward to it!! :bounce:

It would be a better excuse for me if it were my own wedding, however it's for some friends of mine and the gf. She's in the wedding.

It would be a better excuse for me if it were my own wedding, however it's for some friends of mine and the gf. She's in the wedding.

They will have her busy. Convince her you won't be missed.

Smh! You aren't even married, thus there is no excuse.

They will have her busy. Convince her you won't be missed.

This would work had we not had an agreement that she come to the wedding I'm in this weekend in Fayetteville. You could say I'm technically not married yet; however, I don't see a difference at this point lol.

This would work had we not had an agreement that she come to the wedding I'm in this weekend in Fayetteville. You could say I'm technically not married yet; however, I don't see a difference at this point lol.

Again turn the man card over.

You might as well be married. It doesn't get any better.

Well, there are a few differences that I don't have the heart to tell you about.

Dude are you comin up to my neck of the woods this weekend? I'm just north of Fayetteville

Dude are you comin up to my neck of the woods this weekend? I'm just north of Fayetteville

Sure am, but it's for the wedding so we're gonna be tied up. This past weekend was that bachelor trip to eureka springs but I didn't drive so I couldn't make any pit stops Sunday.

Hell son, you got to set the stage for the rest of your life if you are gonna marry this girl! If you start "telling' her that you are going to do this and that it makes it much easier down the road. My wife doesn't even question me anymore. I just told her that if she ever decides she needs a boyfriend then get him to pay a bill or two. Not the water bill!

Hell son, you got to set the stage for the rest of your life if you are gonna marry this girl! If you start "telling' her that you are going to do this and that it makes it much easier down the road. My wife doesn't even question me anymore. I just told her that if she ever decides she needs a boyfriend then get him to pay a bill or two. Not the water bill!
Preach it, Brother Jeff :)

I think Bodean has hit the nail on the head here!!

Registered. 8 weeks to go. Time to get everything squared away.

Just a heads up for everyone to get registered for the Crawl. We need to have a good showing and support our brothers from the other side of the river :) The club has made a purchase to donate something for their raffle. Don't wait too much longer to get registered, cause this is an event you don't want to miss.

Just a heads up for everyone to get registered for the Crawl. We need to have a good showing and support our brothers from the other side of the river :) The club has made a purchase to donate something for their raffle. Don't wait too much longer to get registered, cause this is an event you don't want to miss.

Agreed. Great time. If you haven't been, sign up and give it a try. They throw a great party. There are enough rigs that you can do super easy trails to the most difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom