2013 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ATTENTION: Looks like we will have a food truck that will be offering breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday and breakfast on Sunday during the Crawl. Prices are cheap enough to keep me from bringing food so remember this when packing food for the event.

Last edited:
That's awesome!!!! Trail taco for everyone!!!!

Gosh damnit! More gasoline to the fire....

I miss trail tacos :(

I dunno if the have trail tacos....but I bet they have winch burgers and locker dogs:)

image-1783479353.jpg

image-1783479353.jpg

If that holds true the doors might be coming off.

When's everyone getting to the park and where is everyone staying??

Me and Nate will roll in prolly around 5 Thursday I'm guessing... Unless Nate can get off of work earlier..

We will be in old cabin along with Casey and professor.

Scott

I'm shooting for 9:00 Friday morning. Probably won't make it, but that's the goal.

Friday. Shooting for 9:30am. Reserved honeymoon suite at the Arlington with Jay.

Ha. You would never take me anywhere that nice. You will find me passed out on the ground before I'm in a suite with you. A

When's everyone getting to the park and where is everyone staying??

Me and Nate will roll in prolly around 5 Thursday I'm guessing... Unless Nate can get off of work earlier..

We will be in old cabin along with Casey and professor.

Scott

My goal is to be down there before 10:00 Friday.
And I don't have a camp site, they said something about overflow camping. :confused: :hmm:
Anybody have a suggestion (that doesn't have a gay reference)?

My goal is to be down there before 10:00 Friday. And I don't have a camp site, they said something about overflow camping. :confused: :hmm: Anybody have a suggestion (that doesn't have a gay reference)?

From what I have been able to figure out, overflow camping means you can pitch a tent where you can find room.

Josh and I are going to try and roll out from Bryant by 9 on Friday morning. Should hopefully roll into the park by 9:30'ish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom