2013 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JWaldz- awesome 4Runner by the way...just went to your link...

JWaldz- awesome 4Runner by the way...just went to your link...

Thanks! You've got a sweet 60 as well.

I'm in Conway almost every Sunday. The gf's family lives there. Would love to see your rig in person some time.

Thanks! You've got a sweet 60 as well.

I'm in Conway almost every Sunday. The gf's family lives there. Would love to see your rig in person some time.

I'm in Conway also, do you know of any trails around we could hit one Sunday?

I'm in Conway also, do you know of any trails around we could hit one Sunday?

Sweet! We will all have to grab lunch some Sunday when I'm there. I don't think there any remotely close (legal) riding trails in Conway. However, I'm not too familiar with Conway so I don't know for sure.

Sweet! We will all have to grab lunch some Sunday when I'm there. I don't think there any remotely close (legal) riding trails in Conway. However, I'm not too familiar with Conway so I don't know for sure.

Yea I'm not to familiar with it either, just moved here about a month ago. We will have to find some places around though to go ride.

Hey guys- Sounds good on getting together for a trail run maybe some Sunday coming up... I'm at work on an oil rig in Texas until the 24th...as far as trails...not sure how great they'd be, but I guarantee there are some oil lease roads around the Greenbrier/Morrilton/Searcy area that are probably suitable for off-roading...

Hey guys- Sounds good on getting together for a trail run maybe some Sunday coming up... I'm at work on an oil rig in Texas until the 24th...as far as trails...not sure how great they'd be, but I guarantee there are some oil lease roads around the Greenbrier/Morrilton/Searcy area that are probably suitable for off-roading...

I'm a better safe than sorry kind of guy and it seem like oil lease roads are likely on someone private property and asking for trouble without permission from someone in the chain of ownership...

It's only a short 45 minutes from Conway to the SE corner of the Ozark NF. So IMO that the best best for some light off highway fun...

Ozark MVUMs
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detailfull/osfnf/recreation/?cid=stelprdb5213804

Geolocated Big Piney MVUM for Google Earth(WARNING: Older map that needs updated...but should be mostly the same)
https://app.box.com/s/ixr301ml8uw9alk7j8v7

Codertimt- Roger that...sounds good...absolutely right on the lease roads-probably better safe than sorry...good rule of thumb-if there's a placard with a lease name on it and a cattleguard/fence, probably shouldn't enter...there's alot of access roads built going to some of the lease roads though that would probably be ok for just some "Sunday Drivin"...Ozark's probably a better choice- I bet some folks would be surprised though on how many roads got built in the last 6-7 years out there for access to some of the natural gas wells...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom