2013 FJ-45 Run!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TallCanDan said:
:cool:
What's the digital read out thingy on top of the RC crawler?

I'm not sure. It was a cardboard body. It belonged to another boy. I think KT40's son.

I'm not sure. It was a cardboard body. It belonged to another boy. I think KT40's son.

Yes, he made a cardboard body and that is the battery sticking up thru it.

i sure do miss CALI,

love the trails up there

Following LilDave through SlickRock,

Squeezing through. I slid sideways into the rock here...

Dropping down the staircase.

And rapids

This is what happens when you tell kids the RC car is out of gas...

great pics John,

That last pic is so funny, the kids were so excited to make their shrine around the RC.. Funny thing is just a couple days ago Mason asked about "their friend with the rc truck" hehe

The FJ45 run is awesome, and it was great to see a lot of you again. (even though i was preoccupied with the kids the whole time.)

P.S. John, Dave sent me a pic of your new project, Nice score!!

Haha thanks Mark, I was wondering if he was going to spill the beans to everyone.

Just wanted you to know Paige and I had a great time playing with Mason and Logan at the 45 run, the RC truck misses them too, sadly it has not been out since then.

You should have seen the looks on people's faces as Dave and I would pass by on the trail. They were quite confused by my stock rig.

got some great looks an people pointing, they even got more confused when i said i got stuck an he pulled me out. (j@#p people:rolleyes:)

Looks like fun, snakes and all!

Can anyone tell me where I can get that blue 4WD shirt that the kid with the RC controller is wearing in post #99? I dig it.

That was the 45Run shirt for this year.. If you're lucky Georg has some more.. (Orangefj45)
Looks like fun, snakes and all!

Can anyone tell me where I can get that blue 4WD shirt that the kid with the RC controller is wearing in post #99? I dig it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom