2011 LX floor mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some custom floor mats but they really only seem to be for 2013 and above. Anyone have any good ones for 2011 LX?

Husky liners fit. I’ve got a 2010. Only issue is they have holes for the anchors that are on 2013+ vehicles. You just don’t use the holes for anything.

I’d considered filling them with something but haven’t ever gotten around to it.

A5BF6608-E80F-402C-A10B-31E681F17020.jpeg

Time to clean them!

As @Bryanmc said, the main difference for 08-11 and 13-15 mats is the location of the pins/hooks that hold down the mats, otherwise they are interchangeable. On my 2010 all but one hook was ripped out of the carpet when i bought it. So i ordered the 2013-15 replacement floor clips and installed them into my 2010 carpet. Now i can latch down the easier to find 2013-15 floor mats. I was able to do this without removing the carpet, but it was moderately difficult getting the holes in place and then getting the under the carpet part of the clip in place. It wasn't complicated, just took a good amount of force and tugging pushing on things to get everything where it needed to be.

If you are making a Partsouq order soon, these would be good to throw in the cart as it's about $5/clip pair. It's about $10/clip from a US parts dealer at full price. The discount parts dealers may have them closer to partsouq price.

Part numbers:

58694-60010-A0 - Ivory - Upper Half
58694-60010-C0 - Black - Upper Half
58698-76010 - Lower Half

Four years on these Maxpider mats. They have some staining from use at this point, normal I'd say (I have the brown/parchment/yellow color). They are waterproof. I don't love the accelerator pedal cutout, and they are 'drain out' rather than 'make a puddle on the mat' style.

Not looking to replace them anytime soon.

I wouldn't bother with the 3rd row mat, it was more trouble than it was worth and conflicted with the trunk mat.

Amazon product ASIN B00NISXS9G
There's a thread running around with five or six options with pictures.

<edit - they have a grippy bottom, so they stay in place whether or not the little hooks (mine are all broken) are in place or not)

I have WeatherTech front and rear and they are great. Plus an OEM Lexus rear rubber mat (2 row since I removed 3rd row).

I’ve got the weatherproof ones for an lc. They are great if you can live with them saying land cruiser on them

I have the 3D maxpider ones and I like them. They have the proper cutouts for the 2011 mat hooks. I got them from AutoAnything.com.

Another vote for Husky front and middle row - much better than Weather-tech

I’ve got the weatherproof ones for an lc. They are great if you can live with them saying land cruiser on them
There is an LX version of these as well. That is what I went with. They look good and stop some crud from getting to your floor, but not anywhere near the coverage of a Husky or Weathertech mat.

I have the heavier duty floor mats. There are also floor liners that are a thinner material but offer more coverage.

Mats:

Another vote for Husky front and middle row - much better than Weather-tech

Care to elaborate? I've never used Husky Liners.

The only thing I don't like about the Weather-Tech is they're a bit "slick" and "plasticky" almost, especially when cleaned up.

Not an issue for me for cargo as I have an OEM rubber rear mat but the seat mat material as a rear mat would be pretty annoying.

They seem to be made of much thicker and better-quality material.

Weather techs have a tendency to curl up around the corners at times and have that "worn" look to them after a while plus if not secured down will slide all over the place. Huskies have underside of them covered by plastic mini spikes that keep them nicely in place.

Also, they seem to cover the floor all the way to the edge and over the rocker panel molding.

I've had several sets of Weather techs in many of my past and present cars / trucks (currently a set in my 2008 Tundra and 1 2013 Subaru Forester and another set in my daughters' Lexus Rx and if I had to do it all over again, I would buy Husky for all of them

I’ve had weather techs and husky’s in a 2010. The huskies are superior in my opinion, just based on overall coverage and them staying put.

I do however prefer the material of the weather techs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom