For Sale 2011 LX 570 - Birmingham, AL - OFF MARKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
134k miles. 3rd owner (Louisiana, MS, AL). No rust. Pristine condition with exception of a few paint scrapes. Purchased from BMW of Meridian 2 years ago. Looking to grab a clean 100 for boys, so that’s why this one is for sale. Asking 27k.

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_4544.jpeg

IMG_4547.jpeg

Last edited:
I think it really depends on what market you are in. I am in the PNW and they are more expensive up here. The prices I see online are much lower in GA, LA, AL, TX...
The tricky bit is rolling the dice on buying sight unseen or flying back and forth to shop and find a good one if you are picky about rust, previous accidents, flood damage...
I am in California and a 2010 with 140k mile clean title was sold for 18k couple days ago and I missed it

Hey if you ever seriously contemplate this guy's lowball, just know I'll do 18.2.

I am not lowballing I swear to the god a 2010 clean title with 140k mile was sold for $18k
I'm not saying it didn't but if that's the bar, then offering the same for one that's newer and lower mileage is a lowball by any definition.

I am in California and a 2010 with 140k mile clean title was sold for 18k couple days ago and I missed it
I would gladly pay you a finders fee if you can find me a 2010+ no rust, no accident, good condition LX or TLC that has under 150K miles for under $20k. From where I live I can get a direct flight into SFO, LAX, SAN, and BUR.
I am completely serious. If you can find me one and the purchase goes through I would pay you a 2.5% finders fee. 2 weeks ago a truck driver changed lanes without looking and trashed the entire passenger side of my GX, totaling it.
I will pay extra for the Nightfall Mica(Blue) with black or Sepia interior. I really do not care for the beige exterior or parchment(beige) interior but am not as picky about the interior.
I have $ and can fly out on fairly short notice.

Meaningless comp considering it's across the country with no mention of condition. And if it went quick it was obviously priced under market. No need to dump on this guys thread while you wait for your good deal to pop up.
Couple small things on this one indicate it's on the nicer end of most - defenders, weathertechs, clean steering wheel, etc. Dunno about the accident history but if it was clean and I was in the market it'd be a serious consideration. These trucks are getting up there in age and most of the ones that were mediocrely kept are starting to show it.

Pretty rare to see a private LC/LX seller who doesn't think they figured out the cars dealer's business model then lists higher than what the dealer would sell it for.
He is selling ballpark what private sale appraisal shows on Edmunds as an example and deserves a credit for that if the condition is at that level of appraisal.
Also, keep in mind those are ranges, can go few ks plus or minus depending on condition and demand.

1692822253199.png

To the OP, GLWS!

Pretty rare to see a private LC/LX seller who doesn't think they figured out the cars dealer's business model then lists higher than what the dealer would sell it for.
He is selling ballpark what private sale appraisal shows on Edmunds as an example and deserves a credit for that if the condition is at that level of appraisal.
Also, keep in mind those are ranges, can go few ks plus or minus depending on condition and demand.

View attachment 3409282

To the OP, GLWS!
A MUD member is looking at the rig on Friday. Not a lowball….

The best records available are on the Lexus owners website. I bought with 111k miles. Last Lexus record is at 95k miles.

Thanks for the trade offer, but I’m hunting a clean 100. I do hold title free and clear.

Thanks.
Since you didn't provide the vin, can you please screenshot off the Lexus website? What about the service since you've owned it?

What about pictures under the engine bay, any leaks?

Dang, this would be perfect if you were on west coast. Trade my 06 for your 570.

OFF MARKET
Unless he is lying to me it is off the market. He texted me yesterday saying he decided he wanted to keep it. I had a friend who was going to look at it for me today then I was going to fly out Monday with cash and drive it home.

OFF MARKET
Unless he is lying to me it is off the market. He texted me yesterday saying he decided he wanted to keep it. I had a friend who was going to look at it for me today then I was going to fly out Monday with cash and drive it home.
That is correct. It is off market for now.

Poseidon, I will keep you posted if that changes. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom