For Sale 2011 LX 570 - Birmingham, AL - OFF MARKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
134k miles. 3rd owner (Louisiana, MS, AL). No rust. Pristine condition with exception of a few paint scrapes. Purchased from BMW of Meridian 2 years ago. Looking to grab a clean 100 for boys, so that’s why this one is for sale. Asking 27k.

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_4544.jpeg

IMG_4547.jpeg

Last edited:
Is the paint faded on the roof, do you have any more photos you can share of exterior paint, since it's been outside? Would you consider a swap for a 100 series? Ty. Feel free to DM. In Atlanta.

Is the paint faded on the roof, do you have any more photos you can share of exterior paint, since it's been outside? Would you consider a swap for a 100 series? Ty. Feel free to DM. In Atlanta.
Paint is in great shape. DM me your 100 details. Thanks.

IMG_7114.jpeg

Do you have any maintenance records? Any chance they gave you a carfax when you bought it for more details for before you owned it?
I do have funds for purchase now but would you be interested in a trade for a lifted triple locked isuzu diesel swapped FJ80?
Do you own it free and clear or is there a lean-holder on it?

Last edited:
Do you have any maintenance records? Any chance they gave you a carfax when you bought it for more details for before you owned it?
I do have funds for purchase now but would you be interested in a trade for a lifted triple locked isuzu diesel swapped FJ80?
Do you own it free and clear or is there a lean-holder on it?
The best records available are on the Lexus owners website. I bought with 111k miles. Last Lexus record is at 95k miles.

Thanks for the trade offer, but I’m hunting a clean 100. I do hold title free and clear.

Thanks.

Surprised this hasn't sold, what am I missing? I would have jumped all over this if I hadn't just bought one.

Surprised this hasn't sold, what am I missing? I would have jumped all over this if I hadn't just bought one.
Simple: sell what you bought and get this! :)

I think it really depends on what market you are in. I am in the PNW and they are more expensive up here. The prices I see online are much lower in GA, LA, AL, TX...
The tricky bit is rolling the dice on buying sight unseen or flying back and forth to shop and find a good one if you are picky about rust, previous accidents, flood damage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom