Events/Trails 200's, 100's and 80's through the Rubicon! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

getting ready to tackle the Rubicon
i-tmKzcVQ-X3.jpg

Convoying to the Rubicon..
i-534bZPC-X2.jpg

C7FF3ACA-2D5D-4C3F-A449-F7BBA33032CB.jpeg

pushing into the darkness
i-F9562SJ-X2.jpg

Rolling an LX570 through the Rubicon!
i-s9SsDc9-X2.jpg

Pushing a 200 through the Rubicon Trail!
@SchobTime
i-swrs6Qn-X3.jpg

The Cavalry aka Brian showed up just in time to save the day as Jersey's 80 series had a busted front knuckle and was blocking the day. Brian had a spare front knuckle with him that Nick through on in about an hour and we were back on the road! Thanks again!
View attachment 2391629
Who's Brian, and where can I see more of his 70/80 series? The 70 series body is nice and lean. Good size for a rock crawling cruiser.

Amazing pics like always and a fun read gents! Was hoping the pictures wouldn't stop. :cheers:

Amazing pics like always and a fun read gents! Was hoping the pictures wouldn't stop. :cheers:
the pictures will never stop:) more coming soon!

Just catching up on all this after a few days offline... amazing photos, everyone, especially Ken and Emily! Did y'all start at Loon Lake or run it backwards? I'm glad to see you all enjoy Tahoe and the Sierras :)

@SchobTime do you think a slider kickout would be enough to escape body damage on Cadillac Hill or is the 200 just too big?

Just catching up on all this after a few days offline... amazing photos, everyone, especially Ken and Emily! Did y'all start at Loon Lake or run it backwards? I'm glad to see you all enjoy Tahoe and the Sierras :)

@SchobTime do you think a slider kickout would be enough to escape body damage on Cadillac Hill or is the 200 just too big?
Thanks for the props on the photos Cole, we had an absolute blast running the Rubicon! We started at Loon lake and ran the trail to Tahoe, what an absolute awesome trail with stunning views at every corner! Hope all is well buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom