Events/Trails 200's, 100's and 80's through the Rubicon! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Spent 3 days going through the Rubicon trail this week, best trail I've done yet! Convoy line-up was a 200, LX570, LX470, and a handful of 80's, what a blast!!!
i-84T8CMM-X3.jpg

GoldieHahn walking through Rubicon..
i-XFZfQmf-X3.jpg

i-S9W5Q59-X3.jpg

more pictures please!!!!!

HA! I cannot imagine what kind of looks the LXs garnered. "Your in a Lexus... on the Rubicon!"

@kreiten,

What happened to the 200 Series? Rear end broke and had to be towed?

View attachment 2390112
The rear end was acting up on the trail, not sure exactly what was going on, rear locker would not engage and he was getting limited wheel spin in the rear. Truck drove off the trail and to our rental house in south lake Tahoe, then he had it towed from there.

Most probably third member is toast on 200. LX 570 AHC failed, bud built skids took some good beating. Jon’s rig broke a knuckle. Travis had a brake booster failure on his 80. It was towed to Valley hybrids for fix. Nicks 80 had TRE snap. All ifs trucks sustained body scars.
Even 80s had some body scars.

It is a great trail for a skilled driver with triple locked with a functional rig with armor.

Cheers diff draggers!

6E6A1BA5-2A3E-42B9-AB39-C132845863D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Most probably third member is toast 200. LX 570 AHC failed, bud built skids took some good beating. Jon’s rig broke a knuckle. Travis had a brake booster failure on his 80. It was towed to Valley hybrids for fix. Nicks 80 had TRE snap. All ifs trucks sustained body scars.
Even 80s had some body scars.

It is a great trail for a skilled driver with triple locked with a functional rig with armor.

Cheers diff draggers!

View attachment 2390139
Interested to hear the failure modes for this stuff and what maintenance if any could prevent.

i-hN4DtSN-X2.jpg

A4DC359D-4413-4455-92E6-AB72F94CF4A0.jpeg

80s were idling thru the trail, zero drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom