SOLD 2008 LX570 Mercury Metallic with BFGoodrich KO2s -129k miles, NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Hi all,

Up for sale is my 2008 Lexus LX570. Completely stock except for the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 which are in great shape and give the car a more aggressive look. It's been in my family for the last few years, with the prior owner being the General Manager of a Lexus dealership nearby. So I have the complete documented history with 53 pages of extensive service records going back all the way to 2008.

Miles: 129,000

Condition:

Interior: 9/10. Very clean. Leather and Wood are in excellent shape. Interior still smells like a new Lexus.

Exterior: 8.5/10. The rear bumper has 2 dents/cracks that are about a few inches long and there is a small door ding but can be fixed easily

Mechanical: 9.5/10. Brand new EBC Orange (Extra Duty) Brake Pads installed a month ago. Brake actuator and Master Cylinder replaced 2 years ago (very expensive repair). Bought a new spare tire last month as well just for good measure.

Asking $32,500 OBO. Please reach out via DM, email renaissancereddy@gmail.com, or shoot me a text at (601) 942-0366 for any questions! I’ve tried to price this fairly but feel free to make a reasonable offer! We’ve been a Landcruiser/LX family for almost 20 years, so this truck has a huge sentimental value to our family. I care more about it going to a good home than I do about the final sale price.

Thanks! 

Nimma

IMG_8491.jpeg

IMG_8495.jpeg

IMG_8493.jpeg

IMG_8496.jpeg

IMG_8500.jpeg

Any undercarriage photos?

I think you are going to need a significant price drop, while this is nice and the service records are immaculate, this is probably not $5K-10K nicer than market. If $32K is what you are looking for, BringATrailer will be your friend. LX market is just super soft and people wanting older models for overland builds are looking at LC and not LX for the most part. And the traditional LX buyer is just waiting to get their LX600 at MSRP.

1702066495476.png

I think you are going to need a significant price drop, while this is nice and the service records are immaculate, this is probably not $5K-10K nicer than market. If $32K is what you are looking for, BringATrailer will be your friend. LX market is just super soft and people wanting older models for overland builds are looking at LC and not LX for the most part. And the traditional LX buyer is just waiting to get their LX600 at MSRP.

View attachment 3501819
This is super helpful! Thanks!

GLWS. (not interested in yours but just a FYI for pricing) - I just bought a 2008 LX, same color too and a west coast car-no rust. 108,400 miles for $18.5k. I think it was a great price so thinking yours may be at 22'ish. take care

GLWS. (not interested in yours but just a FYI for pricing) - I just bought a 2008 LX, same color too and a west coast car-no rust. 108,400 miles for $18.5k. I think it was a great price so thinking yours may be at 22'ish. take care
How did you find that one? Seems like an amazing deal.

How did you find that one? Seems like an amazing deal.
right time, right place. estate sale that had a few garaged vehicles for sale among many other items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom