2008 Cruiser (PICS) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Apparently from Dubai, that is all :grinpimp:
0.45901182621383.jpg
0.69191011826212.jpg
0.5926801182621435.jpg

what is it with you guys down there and these side stickers....? :)

what is it with you guys down there and these side stickers....? :)

They seem to come like that from the factory, personally I don't like them. Mine came without any stickers.

:eek: you'd have to live in Dubai to afford gas for it!

:D

How many gallons to the mile does it get?

Well in the Tundra it gets better mpg than the 4.7l...

:eek: you'd have to live in Dubai to afford gas for it!

Gas is so expensive in Dubai, I almost freaked out when I filled both my main and my long ranger with premium when I was there.. So expensive compared to Kuwait and Saudi..

What a pos. Independent suspension, no real bumper, approach/departure angles suck, etc, etc. Now everybody pile on...

What a pos. Independent suspension, no real bumper, approach/departure angles suck, etc, etc. Now everybody pile on...

Actually the IFS will be much improved over the 100 series vehicles with the coil over shock design.

The approach and departure angles will improve when the plastic bumpers are replaced.

Obviously it's not designed to be a rock crawler.

Did they run out of glass for the 3/4 window? Needs about 8 more inches.

The rear bumper wings have me confused. So does the ridge between the rear window and the tailgate.

The wheel wells do look generous though. 33s might fit pretty easy. Hopefully they'll set the computers so they can be programed for tire size changes.

Ya know, the UZJ100 wasn't exactly my favorite LC when it came out, but look at what people have done with them. I think after Christo Slee and the likes get ahold of'm and really go to work, they'll look killer, and, being Toyota's, work flawlesly...

I'm picturing one on 33's with a basket rack and some burly bumpers and it looks Ok to me...

That said, I'd still buy a HZJ75 if I had the chance. I like my trucks to look like tractors...

Cheers

Dave

is that a Montero?

i'd love to have the suspension go a little bit lower.

yeah. right!!

that thing is ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom