2008 200 series diamond in the rough (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up a 2008 Land Cruiser with only 8500 miles. This was a rare find for sure as I was looking for something to replace our 1999 AM General H1 as a daily driver for my wife. Yes my wife drove our H1 as a daily driver and guess what.....it wasn't as practical as we thought even living in rural VA. Can't wait to pickup up the new land cruiser from the seller, should have it within a few days. I'm thinking of upgrading the wheels and tires from my tundra TRD Pro and putting them on the land cruiser. Also going to add my Yakima warrior rack to give it more of an off road look versus the soccer mom blah typical SUV look. Check out some pics

IMG_2053.JPG

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

IMG_2048.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

Wow that is awesome! If you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for it? We had a AM H1 at a dealer I used to work at and it felt awkward to drive but they do hold their value!

Wow that is awesome! If you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for it? We had a AM H1 at a dealer I used to work at and it felt awkward to drive but they do hold their value!

Paid $42,500 for it, the way I look at it is I paid half price for a new land cruiser. The H1's are amazing off road as they should be but they are a bit cumbersome on road.

8500?! For real?

Yep 8500 miles, long story short.....rich guy bought it to carry his pets to the vet. Back seats were always up and never sat in. Remote for rear entertainment system was still in the original packaging, etc. God I'd love to have money like that.

Those miles are ridiculous! Congrats!

Great looking truck man. I'm digging the color.

Amazing find! Nice going!

8,500 miles ? Hell, I think I put that on in the first six weeks I owned mine :)

Great find. I think you found a great one. Congrats!

Yep 8500 miles, long story short.....rich guy bought it to carry his pets to the vet. Back seats were always up and never sat in. Remote for rear entertainment system was still in the original packaging, etc. God I'd love to have money like that.

That's awesome. I put 10k on my 08 the first 4 months I owned it and the was after it had 155k! LOL. Nice LC BTW. You'll enjoy it I think

I have the same year/color/interior, but with way more miles!

Seems not many have the Sonora Gold...it's my favorite.

Here's mine with 275/70r18s, a lift, ARB, winch, etc.

JS0hUY.jpg
JS0hUY.jpg

Great find!

Did you make your improvements? Would love to see some pics. I just bought a 2008 to retire my 80 series as a daily driver. Trying to decide what I need to do to it.

Just picked up a 2008 Land Cruiser with only 8500 miles. This was a rare find for sure as I was looking for something to replace our 1999 AM General H1 as a daily driver for my wife. Yes my wife drove our H1 as a daily driver and guess what.....it wasn't as practical as we thought even living in rural VA. Can't wait to pickup up the new land cruiser from the seller, should have it within a few days. I'm thinking of upgrading the wheels and tires from my tundra TRD Pro and putting them on the land cruiser. Also going to add my Yakima warrior rack to give it more of an off road look versus the soccer mom blah typical SUV look. Check out some pics

View attachment 1233084

View attachment 1233086

View attachment 1233087

View attachment 1233088

View attachment 1233089

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom