For Sale 2007 LC, MINT, Black Garnet, AHC Delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

121k mile North TX vehicle. 1 owner, like new condition. I also have a fantastic white 2006 w/ 113k on CL if anyone is interested.

2007 Toyota Land Cruiser, 1 owner, 121k, Rare no AHC, Stunning!
IMG_2039.jpg

Is this "one owner" as in you are the original and only owner...or are you flipping this? Guessing the latter since it was recently sold for $22,750 - did you do major work to this truck, I see you added tires? Nice truck!

Yes, I have done all of the major work on the car. I just had the timing belt, water pump, spark plugs and 120k mile service done last night. I also had the torsion bars adjusted to balance out the car (not pictured in ad).

Also, it is most certainly a one owner car. As I have stated in previous posts, I keep a dealer's license and my father and I restore old LCs. I have owned 44 Land Cruisers and 39 LX450/470s and it would not make sense, financially or otherwise, to title these vehicles in my own name. I have sold my vehicles to many people on mud and I believe that my reputation speaks for itself. With all due respect, to say that I am "flipping" cars is like saying that someone who takes the LSAT, goes to law school, passes the bar and becomes an attorney is an "ambulance chaser" (and I absolutely DO NOT feel this way).

And while I will not go into boring detail about the amount of time and money I have put in to this vehicle, I can tell you that it is extensive. You are welcome to PM me and I will be happy to elaborate. In deference to this site and its members, I refrain from posting my vehicles too often or commenting too frequently. What I will say is that I make every effort to ensure that my vehicles are mechanically and cosmetically as perfect as possible. These things are my passion and I love what I do. They are the greatest cars on the road and it is my goal to keep them there.

I hope this answers all your questions, Thanks.

Someone who buys a house, fixes it up for the sole purpose of selling it for a profit, is called a "House Flipper". Same thing goes for someone who does the same thing, but with a car...a "Car Flipper"

A dealer is someone who buys many/multiple cars to sell for profit, usually fixing as little as they can on said car/s.

Terminology might be different in different parts of the country.

Thanks for doing what you do! It's nice to see someone taking the time, money, and effort to keep prime examples of these vehicles on the road!

IH8MUD guys love to see good clean landcruisers like yours for sale. The problem is when you use a little elbow grease, put a shine on it...and charge 5k above normal. Then everyone thinks their 11 year old landcruiser is worth 30k. It makes it harder for us guys on the lookout for a nice reliable cruiser. I feel like dealers and flippers need to stick to craigslist...IH8MUD is for Landcruiser lovers!

$27K for a low mile '07 from down south with all service up to date and ready to roll whether it's a flip (which I agree with you I hate) or it falls out of the sky seems like a pretty legit deal to me. I guess who would you rather end up with a truck like this: an enthusiast that bought it off of MUD or some trust fund baby that bought it so he can tell people he has a Landcruiser? I'm glad you posted it here even if I don't have the do-ra-me. Hopefully somebody here does. I enjoyed dreaming about it for 5 mins. GLWS.

Looks clean and it has most preventative maintenance taken care of. This isn't a smoking deal, but it is in line with what the market seems to be asking at the moment. I see car listings disappearing at this price. It is also an 07 which is harder to find than an 06.

GLWS. I saw the white 06 LC when I searched a few days back on searchtempest. I REALLY dislike the white and silver two tone paint setup though. Interestingly, the silver two tone with black garnet actually makes me like the color much more.

Last edited:
Damn, I bought my 1 owner, 140k, mint (and I do mean mint, I looked for 4 months) 200 for 24k.
It does shine nicely though.
BTW. I love boring detail, when it comes to buying a car, I want to know what exactly has been done, and what you've done.

I love the black garnet two tone. If only it had the AHC...

Beautiful truck. Love the color.

Can you create a link to the white 06 you mentioned, and include it in this thread (or PM it to me)? Thank you.

Fantastic truck. I think you should post all of your vehicles on here. Why not?

Do you have experience shipping to California? if so, what would the ballpark for that be?

Obvious to me that OP is a LC lover. 30+++ LC's tells me he knows his s*** and enjoys the chase. Buyers know that the LC's are as squared away as can be... I think this is a great niche.

I see buying vehicles (good ones) like buying a home. You can either do a ton of leg work on your own and save $$ maybe, or you can work at you income source (job) extra and use your extra money to pay someone (dealer/realtor) to help you find the perfect item. I like seeing Cruisers posted or linked here because it is a nice filter which scammers rarely pass. No shame in making a living bringing great Cruisers to sell here, bring em' on.

Nice 100. I will be showing this one to my wife. Trying to get her out of her 5th gen T4R and in a 100, LX470, GX460, 200.. whatever, ...as long as it's a Cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom