For Sale 2007 Land Cruiser KC -Kansas (Copart) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Lot # 53209970 | Sale Location: KS - KANSAS CITY - -/-/SA004 | Sale Date: Thu. Oct 29, 2020 - 12:00 PM CDT
ce54e19c-5f96-43aa-bb75-af8afbc99880.jpg

Last edited:
Judging from those clamps in the engine bay, this is likely a rust bucket underneath

Judging from those clamps in the engine bay, this is likely a rust bucket un those red things are horns. I dont have any skin in the game but if i was in the market and lived near KC i would be there looking instead of posting here to share with everyone.

I have no skin in the game with this auction but if i was in the market i would definitely check it out or have a mechanic local to KC check it out. The red circles near the front radiator support appear to be the horns. I'm not seeing much other than surface rust though. It shows two accident one before the last owner purchased in late 2019- having the frame checked would be my first concern.

I have no skin in the game with this auction but if i was in the market i would definitely check it out or have a mechanic local to KC check it out. The red circles near the front radiator support appear to be the horns. I'm not seeing much other than surface rust though. It shows two accident one before the last owner purchased in late 2019- having the frame checked would be my first concern.

Trust me on this one, i've looked at 100's of cruisers and seen a fair share come into my shop, if those clamps and bolts are rusty, the bottom is a mess. Did you check the carfax, where did this cruiser live?

Trust me on this one, i've looked at 100's of cruisers and seen a fair share come into my shop, if those clamps and bolts are rusty, the bottom is a mess. Did you check the carfax, where did this cruiser live?
Carfax says Arizona till 2012 Texas Till 2019 One year in Missouri.

There is a free report for Copart members it's actually not Carfax it's some other but i'll leave it at that. Now like i said i would have the frame checked for accident damage and not expect to see much in the way of rust from one winter season in Missouri.
20201022_215345.jpg

Kinda, it shows last recorded mileage at around 110,00 ish in 2017? on the free auto check at the Copart auction link above. Check the report.
I noticed you are close, would you be interested in going over to see it and take undercarriage pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom