BaT 2006, TLC (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

His ad is easy to find on bring a trailer. Took me five seconds.
Sure you can find it, but why should you have to? The idea (as I understand it) is that the classifieds are for members to buy/sell, not for someone that probably joined for the specific reason of pointing something for sale on another web site.

IMHO, its one thing to point to another site with more info, quite another to list NO information about the item being sold.

Sure you can find it, but why should you have to? The idea (as I understand it) is that the classifieds are for members to buy/sell, not for someone that probably joined for the specific reason of pointing something for sale on another web site.

IMHO, its one thing to point to another site with more info, quite another to list NO information about the item being sold.
some people (OP) are lazy?

Last edited:
some people are lazy?
I am just going to bite my tongue since that comment is pretty ambiguous. Are you referring to people on this forum that don't think it should be used as a sale link to other sites, or to the OP for not posting an actual "for sale" ad? Have a wonderful day!

I am just going to bite my tongue since that comment is pretty ambiguous. Are you referring to people on this forum that don't think it should be used as a sale link to other sites, or to the OP for not posting an actual "for sale" ad? Have a wonderful day!
Sorry, I meant the OP! Thanks for biting your tongue. ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom