2006 LX470 Fully Loaded. Should I...? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone who puts miles in a snow state can understand that windshields are a maintenance item. At least one every other year!

I have been through 2 windshields in 3 years with my 100. I was planning on painting it this spring, and repairing a bit of surface rust around the windshield frame. Since it’s broken again, I can just have the glass scope remove it, I’ll take it back to my shop, squirt it, and then let them (carefully) put the new glass in. I also had the glass break in my ‘14 Cummins truck. It takes a load of stress away when it cracks as you can stop flinching every time a rock hits the glass!

It looks like I'm going to pass on the '06 for an '01 granny wagon LX470.

The guys at Austin Auto Brokers have been great to deal with. They have come down to $14k on the '06. The truck is cherry. Its actually nicer than I need.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.....2006 LX470 FULLY LOADED

Picking up this...'01 LX470...today. Dealership just repaired/replaced the AHC. Going to try and find a TJM T17 front that I'll color match as well as my old BIOR rear. WKOR sliders and Gamiviti will be re-sprayed w/Rustoleum black bedliner spray.

New shoes and some LED's and I'm back in business better than ever.

Looks nice! Good price! Congrats

What a day. The guy sold the 01 LX from under me. Thankfully I called before heading out on the 4 hour drive to pick it up.

Sooooo....I am now the proud owner of a 2006 LX470. The Universe has spoken and I have listened. Why yes Universe, I would like a 5 speed transmission and infrared night vision thank you very much. What's that Universe? $14k? Why yes I will.

And so it is.

LX 1.jpg
LX 2.jpg
LX 3.jpg
LX 4.jpg
LX 5.jpg

I'll be selling some brand new 275 BFG's pretty soon :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom