SOLD 2006, 2007 LX470 Southeast - FOUND (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi All,

I'm in the market for a late model LX470 in the southeast (Atlanta, GA) as title says. I'm also up for trading my Tundra (see below) as well if there is anyone interested.

I sold my beloved 1997 LX450 (see sig) a little over a year ago, and although it may have been a mistake, the absence has me looking for a few more features which points me toward 100. I plan to use the truck as my daily, so low mileage is more important to me. I had the previous truck for 12 years and plan to do the same with this.

Not unlike most others on this forum, I'm picky. Things I have in mind:

- '06-07 models because of the modest power gain (I know most will say not necessarily worth it)
- LX 470 because of small details, but previous ownership of an LX made me like the fit of pink panties
- I prefer mostly stock; I don't mind minor mods but I built my last truck from the ground up and would like to do the same with this.
- I'd prefer something with less than 150k miles on the clock

As far as price is concerned I'm not set on a budget, I understand the market dictates what it will.

If anyone is even mildly interested in trades, I am currently driving a 2010 Tundra Crewmax Rockwarrior with 160k miles on it. I won't belabor with details here but will at least list a picture for reference if anyone is interested. I have since added a rack to the bed and Icon Stage 2.5 lift last year. I think value to be around $15,000 for the truck.

IMG_0180-2.jpg

The power difference is more than one would think with the VVTi.

The Land Cruiser has most all the same options as the LX470 in 06-07, they were loaded up. The main difference is hood, headlight and some trim.

@2001LC appreciate the confirmation about VVTi, I've actually only driven VVTi models. Although not nearly as much power as the tundra, it's light years ahead of my old 80.

Bump... the search is still on.

i looked at a 07 lx in town today...10500 with 210000 miles on it looked real clean no rust local dealer.. Not mine,,

Thanks guys,
I have checked out several, both in person and through all the usual sites. I'm playing the slow game right now, I've actually been on the hunt for about 6 months now.

The last truck I kept for over 12 years, which is why I'm holding out for something low mileage.

Well I guess my budget is what I paid... after six months or so of patiently waiting this came home with me yesterday. '06 with 112K miles. New thread to follow to document the new NOMAD.

IMG_8158.JPG

Nice. Congrats. I've only been looking for about 2 months. Haven't seen anything I am crazy about yet.

Looking forward to the thread.

Very nice looking cruiser. Dig that color..Im still wishing I saw your tundra u sold a week earlier..

@GTS550 answered you in PM.

And yes, "settled" for a cruiser. The right guy call at the right time and it was at the right price. Loving the truck so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom