SOLD SF 2006 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
silver
Hey all, I'm selling my LX to make space for a new vehicle. This is a clean carfax, rust-free CA/FL vehicle. 87k miles. Upon purchasing this vehicle, I sorted it mechanically with +$15K in OEM parts and service with documented records, including:
  • timing belt/water pump
  • spark plugs
  • power steering rack
  • radiator & hoses
  • transmission, fuel injection, power steering, differential, throttle body and AHC services
  • new front wheel bearings
  • new left front upper ball joint
  • new right upper control arm and outer tie rod
  • new thermostat
  • new fuel filter
  • new spare tire + 5 tpms sensors
This vehicle was my daily driver for a year and an absolute pleasure to drive. Asking $39K. Happy to answer any questions you have! Tire kickers and low ballers need not inquire.

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.48.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.49.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.50.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.51.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.51.59 PM.png

carfax

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2006 LEXUS LX 470_ JTJHT00W664018189.pdf
    443.3 KB · Views: 61
Just wondering why it needed all that work on such a low mileage vehicle, I get the hoses and radiator is prone to cracking due to age but most of the other parts listed just don't add up. Hope you get what you asking BUMP to the top.

Much of the work I did was preventative because I was not expecting to sell the vehicle so soon and this was my daily driver. I definitely could have skipped many of the flushes, thermostat, bearings, spark plugs etc.

The power steering rack went bad due to a flush I did that blew the seals.

The other items needed to be replaced. The timing belt and water pump was original.

I hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom