Builds 2005 Sequoia Limited Build Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When you just can't come up with anything better to do....

200th post on the thread

20240228_194723.jpg

It happens

Looking good! What brackets are you using for your ditch lights?

More bored tinkering. Rock chips are starting to crack on the hood so sticking with the black highlights theme I ordered some matte black vinyl and did the hood. Looks great from 5ft, don't get too close... Very pleased with it for my first large panel vinyl wrap. The paint chips show up underneath, but the purpose is to keep the paint from stripping and rusting and that should work.

Matched up the fenders and body panels on the doors as well.

20240323_103332.jpg

20240323_103407.jpg

Question, just got the ditch lights to install, but wondering what switch you used? I put fog lights on my last Sequoia and it came with the switch to go in the dash like a factory switch. I thought about going that route again and just replacing with new lenses form the kit, but use the switch from the kit to wire in the ditch lights since it is wired for fogs from the factory via the headlight switch. Input?

Last edited:
Question, just got the ditch lights to install, but wondering what switch you used? I put fog lights on my last Sequoia and it came with the switch to go in the dash like a factory switch. I thought about going that route again and just replacing with new lenses form the kit, but use the switch from the kit to wire in the ditch lights since it is wired for fogs from the factory via the headlight switch. Input?
Check out. Have links to the switches I used. From AOB. Last post has the wiring setup

Check out. Have links to the switches I used. From AOB. Last post has the wiring setup

OOOOO, now we are talking. I appreciate it. I'll look back and see how you did it. Thanks dude! I love clean installs.

25 year flashback... for those of you who grew up in the late '80s early '90s, had my 11-year-old son help me install his first amp and sub yesterday. Just a 12-in down firing kicker for the rear and a Kenwood amp under the front seat. Love it, gives those lows what I needed to round out the system

20240402_160417.jpg

20240402_160514.jpg

20240402_161409.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom