2004 LX Infotainment screen dead. No A/C, radio, pwr mirrors, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A few days ago the emergency flashers were left on for approximately 12 hours. During the jumpstart process, the alarm went off, and a couple other warning lights came on (then all went off on their own). But on the drive home the screen went black and every button around the screen is dead. No radio, a/c, defrost, nav, temp, time, and strangely, the power mirrors also do not work, except when transmission is in reverse. I looked up the fuse diagrams and checked every radio, a/c and Navi fuse I could find, but cannot find one that directly powers the screen, or the power mirrors. I pulled EVERY fuse under the hood, and checked those that might be right under each side of the dash. Am I missing something? The only previous hint of trouble was that on occasion the “trip info” screen would not update MPG and cruising range for short periods of time. Image below is with ignition full on but not running.
F91B4153-180A-4A4A-96B2-A834CE999299.jpeg
F91B4153-180A-4A4A-96B2-A834CE999299.jpeg

ECU-B - 10 amp fuse under right kick panel controls the mirrors - sounds like this and / or one of the other ecu fuses may have blown. I would check each and every one on both the left and right kick panels as a good next step

ECU-B - 10 amp fuse under right kick panel controls the mirrors - sounds like this and / or one of the other ecu fuses may have blown. I would check each and every one on both the left and right kick panels as a good next step
That was not the one, but the suggestion to keep looking worked. It was fuse #32 left kick panel, labeled AM-1 fuel injection...7.5 amp. Screen, Mirrors, clock ac and radio all came back, too. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom